Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Herculiner Firebird

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 04:07 AM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wabmorgan
This...

I did this to the interior of my Jeep Wrangler, because it's expected to get full of mud and I wanted to be able to wash out the inside as well as the outside.

But this...
You need to have your *** kicked.
Old 10-11-2012, 07:30 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All of you need to grow the **** up. It's not like he did this to your cars. It's his car and he can do whatever he wants to it. You're all acting like a bunch of damn kids whining about it. So you think it's ugly and it ruined the car, who gives a ****. Did he ask your opinion??? I think not. I could go through and look at everyones car and find something I don't like about each and every one of them, but I wouldn't bash someone because of it. Get over it and move on.
Old 10-11-2012, 10:03 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 20006spdZ28
Did he ask your opinion???
As a matter of fact, yes. When you post pictures in a public forum, you are, in fact, asking the opinion of the people who view them.

I think not.
And you'd be wrong.

I could go through and look at everyones car and find something I don't like about each and every one of them, but I wouldn't bash someone because of it. Get over it and move on.
Oh, but you'll bash people for responding to a post in a public forum. Hypocritical much?
Old 10-11-2012, 10:13 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Vi3t
Sounds familiar but can't picture your car lol. I have a lot to learn over here should be fun
Are you having fun yet?
Old 10-11-2012, 10:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

Old 10-11-2012, 12:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Dirty Dog
As a matter of fact, yes. When you post pictures in a public forum, you are, in fact, asking the opinion of the people who view them.
Originally Posted by Vi3t
Cuz honestly don't really care if people hate it, wasn't asking if you like it or hate it just sharing what I did. THanks tho.
And if you read the first post, he clearly didn't ask what you thought of it. He was just sharing what he had done. And the "I know your asian and all but dont bring japanese ideas to america" thing is what pissed me off the most. I can't stand when ppl start their racist bullshit. I usually don't speak on forums much, hence the fact I have 4 posts after this one. But when one guy gets bashed for something he did that doesn't hurt anyone, I will step in and bash back. If you can dish it out but can't take it, then GTFO.

Last edited by 20006spdZ28; 10-11-2012 at 12:13 PM.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:23 PM
TECH Regular

I agree, who gives a **** if you like it or not, It's different, i dont particulary care for it myself, but hey, its his car, and i wont bash him for doin it.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by nick.celis
I agree, who gives a **** if you like it or not, It's different, i dont particulary care for it myself, but hey, its his car, and i wont bash him for doin it.
Cool. I will.

That is ******* horrible looking.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:18 PM
TECH Junkie

Saw this recently and thought I'd leave this here:

Old 10-11-2012, 03:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Exactly. Who really gives a damn what he does to his own cars? Not me. Too many people treat these friggin' things like they are somehow "collectable" or rare....when in reality, they aren't. They are just rolling hunks of metal. Sure, I can appreciate a nicely-done car as much as the next guy.....but when someone decides to do something as "off the wall" as this, so what? It's his car after all, and he can do whatever the hell he wants to with it.

Actually, I respect the fact that he doesn't give a $#!t what everyone else thinks.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by salemetro
Exactly. Who really gives a damn what he does to his own cars? Not me. Too many people treat these friggin' things like they are somehow "collectable" or rare....when in reality, they aren't. They are just rolling hunks of metal. Sure, I can appreciate a nicely-done car as much as the next guy.....but when someone decides to do something as "off the wall" as this, so what? It's his car after all, and he can do whatever the hell he wants to with it.

Actually, I respect the fact that he doesn't give a $#!t what everyone else thinks.
"Pushes thumbs up button"
Old 10-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by jimmyducati
Are you having fun yet?
Having a blast =) It's funny seeing some of the **** people post.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:29 PM
TECH Junkie

******* awesome lol
Old 10-11-2012, 04:43 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by salemetro

This is the internet - expect people to voice their opinion even when it's not asked for.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:56 PM
12 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Mosaic tiles FTW
Old 10-11-2012, 05:00 PM
12 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Your GF must be a masochist because your never getting laid on that hood again if she isn't.
Old 10-11-2012, 05:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by transamtom
Your GF must be a masochist because your never getting laid on that hood again if she isn't.
I agree. No need to give him **** like this guys....little over board. And the aisan **** is just plain rude!.... Although I did almost **** myself laughing at your comment TRANSAMTOM. ...
Old 10-11-2012, 05:14 PM
TECH Regular

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I think it looks cool, def won't catch me rockn' it though... ever.
Old 10-11-2012, 05:41 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I paint cars for a living and this makes me sad. It's not terrible and I regularly see much worse, but damn that's terrible. It looks cheap. Like someone just wanted to do SOMETHING unique but didn't have the time, money, or skills to do so. Thank god it wasn't a T/A.
Old 10-11-2012, 05:48 PM
TECH Resident

soo. when are they going to enforce an application process for owning an f-body? Because this makes me sad. some things shouldn't be done to an F-Body... this and 22" + rims top the list....

Quick Reply: Herculiner Firebird