Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

NEW PRODUCT PRE-SALE 1993-2002 6LE by McNord AgreSSive spoiler!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2013, 05:03 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Transferring all our products that were overseas into the states. That was the biggest reason we didn't have time or money because we were having orders back ordered 10 months and having to refund customers even though manufacturer wasn't refunding us. If it works out we'll be around for a long while more.
Old 10-26-2013, 04:17 PM
11 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Here is a walkaround of the spoiler as promised.

Old 05-12-2014, 08:44 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alright guys, I finally have the opportunity to chime in here. I bought the AgreSSive spoiler during the pre-order period, and finally got around to having it painted so I could install it.

I'll get started with the quality. It's top notch, and the price is definitely represented with the condition of the spoiler. My spoiler came primed and ready to paint. It arrived undamaged, but between me moving it around and having to store it for several months, the front corners got some damage. It was an easy fix at the body shop when it got painted though.

It wasn't a hard install, but if there was one thing I could change it would be the installation hardware. Like several other aftermarket spoilers, the spoiler is installed with 4 bolts that screw into the spoiler from under the hatch with washers. The bolts that came with my spoiler had a phillips screw head instead of a hex head. I had to loosen up the bolts and shift the spoiler around a little during the install to get all 4 threaded before I could tighten any of them down. I did the install alone, so it might be quicker/easier with an extra set of hands. I might go back later and use some studs like my stock spoiler and re-install the spoiler.

The led brake light provided works fine. Nice and bright. I spliced mine together with the OEM harness plug connector so I could still use the plug. I didn't receive any screws to install the brake light, and there were no holes pre-drilled for it. I found three screws at home and drilled them into the spoiler to hold the light.

There were 4 black twist tie looking pieces that came with the installation hardware, and I'll be honest, I'm not really sure what they were supposed to be used for.

Since all this is worthless without pics, I'll get to the good stuff. These are teaser shots I got with my phone during the install, there will be plenty more pics to come in the next week or so.

The gap between the rear quarter panels and the spoiler widen at the end of my car, but it flows with the curve of the spoiler and doesn't look out of place. This gap might improve if I re-install the spoiler with studs, or adjust it again later.

Overall, I love this spoiler. I was sold on it from 6LE's first images, and it lived up to the hype. The body shop (local chevy dealer) was impressed with the design and appearance, and post-install, I've already had multiple people telling me how good it looks....and it's only been out of the garage once since the install. Mark, Gil and co at 6LE/McNord did great with this design.

-Andy

Last edited by 02'Andy; 05-12-2014 at 08:52 PM.

Quick Reply: NEW PRODUCT PRE-SALE 1993-2002 6LE by McNord AgreSSive spoiler!!!