Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

AutoFlex ...... Anyone gotten their Car done with it .... care to post ? :)

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2016, 08:31 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AutoFlex ...... Anyone gotten their Car done with it .... care to post ? :)

I just found out about AutoFlex 2 days ago, as I was getting an estimate to have my WS6 sanded down and re-painted ( a quote of about $3,500 )

I called a local shop that specializes in doing great work Dipping cars, and he quoted me $1,800
And said it should last right around 10 years, and that it looks just like Paint ( Glossy ) and can be waxed, UV and fade resistant, etc.

So technically, I could get my Car coated in AutoFlex ( twice ) for the same price I can get it Painted

Good thing with AutoFelx is that I can change up the Color .... plus it being half the price vs getting it re-Painted

What are others Opinions on AutoFlex ..... Pros and Cons ?

Have Pictures of your car that is sprayed with AutoFlex that you could please post

Thanks much
Old 11-08-2016, 02:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why not stop by the guys shop and see for yourself ?? Everything looks good in pics lol. I would have to see this for myself if it were me. Just saying.
Old 11-08-2016, 09:37 PM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 34 Posts

Lol at lasting for 10 years. That's a new one

Quick Reply: AutoFlex ...... Anyone gotten their Car done with it .... care to post ? :)