Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Need a full floor pan

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2018, 09:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need a full floor pan

I jjust bought a 95 Camaro base model with plans for a 6.0 l LS conversion. I only paid $500 for it so I know it’s going to have issues. So yeah. Today I tore out my entire interior and had a bit of a shock when I discovered a lot of rot. The entire floor pan from the back seats to the firewall needs to be replaced. I can do it, the issue is I can’t find a replacement floor pan. Does anyone know where I can get one? I’ve combed the internet tonight for a couple of hours and I absolutely can’t find one other than a couple replacement panels. Not nearly big enough for what I need. Thanks in advance.
Old 04-23-2018, 10:18 PM
Save the manuals!

Received 322 Likes on 295 Posts

If it existed, I would expect Classic Industries to have it. I think your car is still in the donor car phase and you may have to wait a few more years before you'll be able to find a new pan for sale.
Old 04-24-2018, 09:09 AM
Teching In

Yup. I checked there, all they had were patch panels. But it’s okay. I’ve decided to turn that car into a drag car with a full tube chassis. Problem solved. I’ve already got another car lined up, a 90 Camaro, not sure if it’s an IROC or not but it’s a killer deal from a buddy of mine. I’ll post pictures later.
Old 04-24-2018, 11:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

go south
Ive got several rot free donors
Old 04-26-2018, 05:46 PM
Teching In

I’m in Canada and I’m already as far south as I can go. It’s okay, I just bought a 90 Camaro IROC today. Camaro #12. I forgot to take a picture if you can believe it but the car isn’t far away so I’m headed down again next week and I’ll take one then.