Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Just Bought An OEM SS SLP Spoiler (pictures, is this fixable)?

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2019, 11:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Just Bought An OEM SS SLP Spoiler (pictures, is this fixable)?

Hey All,

as the title states i've been looking for an oem 98 - 02 camaro ss slp spolier. the first one i bought was $439.00 and having huge chunks missing out of it, filed a damage goods claim via UPS, should be getting my refund soon. I then ordered another OEM ss slp spoiler through a facebook f-body group. Paid $410 with shipping and also went through Hawks and got 1 x oem slp brake light and 1 x oem slp smoked brake light. I"m waiting on the original brake light from this spoiler, the guy i bought it from is in the army, so he is tracking it down between his dad and his brother. IF he can't find it does anything know where I can find the plug that is connected on the third brake light, hawks lights don't come with the connection plug. this way i can plug the spoiler into the rear wiring harness.

i'll be attaching some pictures of the spoiler, i'm hoping the spoiler can be taken apart and cleaned by the body shope and the scm / fiberglass fixed. spoiler is off a 2002 camaro ss anniversary car out of L.A.

Any other harware I need? It has two attache studs towards the part that would attach to the hatch area.

Thanks in advance!

Old 01-08-2019, 02:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 57 Likes on 51 Posts

Any good body guy could fix that.
Old 01-08-2019, 01:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 383z
Any good body guy could fix that.
Thank You! Bump