Painted the Intake last weekend

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2006, 02:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BRIAN98Z28
Brian's STi is the dik dik mobile! hahahahhahahahahhaha
Get back to work you slackass!

I can't wait until it's time to go back to camp dik dik. **** yeah... 3 years and running.

Maybe you will finally find some **** crab?

Old 12-06-2006, 02:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA that is the best picture EVER!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2006, 11:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks again goofballs
Old 12-08-2006, 07:09 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MethodX
Of course I remember ya man. I moved on the darkside... actually, I don't even really mess with cars much these days, too many other things going on these days. I sold my LT1 to someone down in VA beach, and bought an STi. I wanted something plenty fast, with better handling, and could make it in the snow. The STi was a natural fit.

This is pretty weird though, because Chuck just hit me up on AIM yesterday. Other than Brian Lewis, I haven't really hung with anyone from f-body scene in forever. I can't say I miss wrenching on cars. It's such a PITA. Last thing I did a few months back was lend a hand with a turbo install on a friends 2.5rs. What a pain.
Haa haa haa Yo wsup my Brutha from Anutha *****. Man it's been a long time. I used to see Chuck at least 3 times a week on the road in Manassas until I moved to Culpeper 2 months ago. Still got my ride but have absolutely no time for it between work and the family. Been think'n about sell'n it but I'm not in a rush as I still love the car. Drove the car a total of 8 times this year which a few of them consisted of just starting it and driving a block or two so that tells you how much time I have on my hands to spend with the car. Would definitely be down for some sort of reunion if it gets started and I'm not away on business. Hope to see you and rest of the gang sometime soon bro.
Old 12-08-2006, 07:11 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Flamin' bird
Thanks again goofballs
Oh yeah....You're welcome Michelle
Old 12-11-2006, 12:18 AM
Teching In

I just thought that Brian Lewis' **** crabs were pertinent to the painted intake conversation... was I wrong?
Old 07-16-2008, 05:27 PM

I am still Alive guys! I'd been wondering lately what has happened to all my F-body buds!
This is two years old....but hey, it's a good starting point for tracking all you folks down =)
Adam
Old 07-17-2008, 06:21 AM
On The Tree

Wow.....Another blast from the past Wsup bro. Not much has changed on my end. Still working my *** off and tied down with the family. How have things been with you?
Old 07-17-2008, 06:50 AM

On the grind the same as most of us =) I bought a house out here in Winchester about 4.5 yrs ago. Last I ran Bella, I had Cammed her in addition to all the other mods that were already on her at the time (CAI, SLP Long tubes, Corsa cat back, 4:10s Taylor wires, ASP Underdrive, NGK...the normal stuff) I still do financial planning and just do it out here in the sticks now =)

Quick Reply: Painted the Intake last weekend