Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Awesome.. fender is scratched up

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 05:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Awesome.. fender is scratched up

So usually i park my car in the left side of the 2 car garage, but for some ******* reason my parents wanted me to park on the right.. well, i parked on the right side about 3-4 days but i would have no room to get out on that side.. the door would open maybe 2 feet (so i got tired of it) and just parked outside.. my parents bitched me out and told me to park the car inside..so im like w/e..today when i go to park in the garage i turned a little more right then usual when pulling in so i can get more room to get out the ******* car.. the car is about halfway in the garage when the front bumper and fender scrape the metal shelf against the wall... -_-

I reverse and put it in the driveway to see the damage.. Theres 3or 4 2 foot scratches (showing white) and the edge of the fender where it rounds off to the tire it scraped all the way to black...

I told them i have no damn room to get out and now my fender and front bumper looking like ****...I put several coats of wax to try and make it less noticeable,it helps abit but you can still see the 2 foot scuff marks all over and where the paint is scraped all the way down to black isnt going nowhere..

What do you guys use to get rid of the scuff marks (i dont have a buffer) and would you suggest touch up paint or just leave it as it for the black.. i dont have the time to take off the fender and front bumper to get it painted