Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

us exotics???

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2007 | 01:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Default us exotics???

how the hell am i supposed to order a hood from us exotics??i thought they were a sponsor here, but they're not listed, and i dont think they have a website. ive google searched it like 7 times
Old 09-14-2007 | 01:53 PM
TECH Junkie

he sold his molds to VFN, and theyre a sponsor. From what I understand, Roger stopped making Fbody hoods a while back...but i recently say some threads about people buying hoods from him, so i dont know if he started up 100% again, or just made a few..
Old 09-15-2007 | 07:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

I just got my hood from him two weeks ago. I can give you the contact info....address, email address and phone number. Roger certainly is certainly still making the hoods but he's a one man show so it takes about 2 weeks to get them done. BTW Roger told us he didnt sell his molds to VFN..he gave them to them

-Michelle
Old 09-16-2007 | 09:58 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Flamin' bird
I just got my hood from him two weeks ago. I can give you the contact info....address, email address and phone number. Roger certainly is certainly still making the hoods but he's a one man show so it takes about 2 weeks to get them done. BTW Roger told us he didnt sell his molds to VFN..he gave them to them

-Michelle
Yep and he gave VFN the mold for the outlaw not the regular WS9