Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

paint flaking

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 01:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default paint flaking

a couple of rock chips on my front bumper have now started to peel / flake. (it doesnt help that all the stupid kids at my college pick at it either.) a chip that was 1/4 the size of a penny is now the size of a cookie. my brother does body work, but im not gunna be able to get it worked on until atleast christmas break. is there a way i can keep it from flaking or peeling until that time? would it help if i put tape over it?
Old 10-31-2007, 03:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slayerized6
a couple of rock chips on my front bumper have now started to peel / flake. (it doesnt help that all the stupid kids at my college pick at it either.) a chip that was 1/4 the size of a penny is now the size of a cookie. my brother does body work, but im not gunna be able to get it worked on until atleast christmas break. is there a way i can keep it from flaking or peeling until that time? would it help if i put tape over it?
Get a ******* gun, and hide. When you see someone ******* with your car, shoot them in the kneecaps, say hello to them, then shoot them in the face.

Thats how I feel about people ******* with other people cars like that.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how about the clear bra's that should work for time being. alot of detail shops can do them for you.