Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

How much to get body work done and primer?

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 02:40 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How much to get body work done and primer?

I basically need some minor body work done and I wanna get the car primered until i get ready to get it painted. I dont need any new body parts jus a dent removed and the berger panel is slightly off by the an inch. I also will need to get a new taillight. I basically have a hook up on the paint as far as getting the car painted so i jus need to have the body work done and get it primered..let me know guys? check out the pics..the rest of the car has little scratches here and there so im debating if i should jus get the damage fixed and get the car painted where the damage is or I can jus get the damage fixed and get the car primered and go with my hook up on the paint job! let me know

Old 10-31-2007, 01:20 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if you were close to me i would do it for you. look around at a local shop and just tell them you want the damages fixed and in primer. if your gunna shoot the whole car primer the outside of all the panels so everything will be flat, becuase these cars having fibeglass doors and composite fenders usually have some waves in there. plus if you reshoot the car, sand the clear flat and buff it and that paint will look like glass.

Quick Reply: How much to get body work done and primer?