Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Dealership Screwing Me Around What To Do???

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2008 | 11:54 PM
TECH Addict

Question Dealership Screwing Me Around What To Do???

around april 20th i was in an accident with the ss.

all that it needed was a dent removed, new rear CAMARO letter panel, repaint spoiler, and replace bumper cover-not too much youd think

well its a month later and my damn car isnt fixed yet...

i got it back around 2 1/2 weeks after i dropped it off and i took it home and got to looking at it and found paint runs, clips missing in the bumper cover, and the spoiler needed to be repainted etc.

i took it back up there and a friend of mine has been keeping me updated and **** is still not done and infact it hasnt freakin moved!!!

they said id have it back monday and its wednesday and ive tried calling the managers and no one will call me back when i leave them a message!

ive called the managers and the owner of the company and nothing is getting done.

this isnt the first time ive had problems with them and i even bought my freakin car from them ********.

i want and need my car back what the hell else can i do? i dont even want them finishing it cause it wont get done right is there anyway i can take the car and get someone else that knows what the hell they are doing to fix it then send them the bill?

Last edited by CaMaRo67RS355; 05-28-2008 at 12:03 AM.
Old 05-28-2008 | 11:37 AM
Launching!

Did you turn this into your insurance co.? If so get them involved NOW!! Call up your insurance co. and raise holy hell. They will send an adjuster over to inspect the car and light a fire under their asses. And I take it this is a dealership since you bought there, Don't waste time calling them, go over there and demand to talk to the general manager, not the body shop manager, the G/M. That should get the ball rolling.
Old 05-28-2008 | 01:11 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by cvalliere
Did you turn this into your insurance co.? If so get them involved NOW!! Call up your insurance co. and raise holy hell. They will send an adjuster over to inspect the car and light a fire under their asses. And I take it this is a dealership since you bought there, Don't waste time calling them, go over there and demand to talk to the general manager, not the body shop manager, the G/M. That should get the ball rolling.
Yep, and if you're going to raise hell....then make sure to do it loudly in the showroom area. It tends to get attention quickly.
Old 05-28-2008 | 01:49 PM
TECH Addict

Take it somewhere else, simple enough.
Old 05-28-2008 | 02:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Shake
Yep, and if you're going to raise hell....then make sure to do it loudly in the showroom area. It tends to get attention quickly.
yup make sure to mention you bought it there real loud too, that will show the other people signing contracts to hey reconsider that place, they are screwing around with this guy that bought his car there already, they can only imnage how it will be like that once those papers are signed

Quick Reply: Dealership Screwing Me Around What To Do???