Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

10 bolt housing, stock axles, stock exhaust, ls1 intake, and more!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 01:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default 10 bolt housing, stock axles, stock exhaust, ls1 intake, and more!

Alright, in the process of doing a lot of stuff to the Camaro so I got some stock stuff for sale. I don't have pics of everthing, but it's all stock stuff. Came off my camaro with about 100,000 miles. Shipping is to the lower 48 only. Will have to check prices and make a deal for shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada.

stock 10 bolt housing w/ stock cover. Posi and stock gears are no good. Posi was completely destroyed and the ring gear has a few teeth knicked and missing small chunks. All else is good.

$75 obo picked up, no shipping

Stock Tq. arm

$25 obo picked up, no shipping

Stock axles, unharmed in the destruction of posi.

$75 for both obo, no shipping

LS1 intake, no TB, no Injectors, I do have bolts and gray gaskets.

$30 obo picked up, $50 shipped

Stock exhaust system minus catback. The bolts did break off the manifolds, can drill them out and use a new set of bolts/nuts. Includes both manifolds from '98 camaro, stock y pipe with cats, and rear 02 sensors.

$75 obo picked up, or $50 obo for y pipe and $50 obo for manifolds, no shipping

'98 camaro Canadian spec gauge cluster. It had the equivalent of 93,000 miles, but in Km. It is Canadian so it used Km/h and Km.

$50 obo picked up, $70 obo shipped

Stock 3.23 ring and pinion gear set. Came off my old black Camaro SS. Had about 106,000 miles on them when removed, were quiet as far as I can remember.

$50 obo picked up, $70 obo shipped

Stock shifter from '98 Camaro Z28

$20 obo picked up, $40 obo shipped

Two (2) stock chrome 5 star wheels with one good tire, off of '98 Z28. I'm keeping the other two w/ the good tires for a smoke show once this new rear is in. Then I'm mounting some 255/50/16 M/T ET street radials for the track. These would be a great cheap way to have a spare set of drag radials for the track! There are tires on both wheels, but one is flat and the sidewalls have been damaged (unrepairable).

$70 obo for both picked up, no shipping

Silver "berger" panel. Comes with Z28 badge already attached. Got a spare from the junk yard and did the berger mod and kept this just in case I didn't like the look. Well I really like the look, so no longer need this one. No damage and ready to go for someone looking to do the berger mod!

$75 obo picked up, no shipping

Stock clutch master cylinder. No reservoir or reservoir tube.

SOLD

Stock Torque (Tq) converter. Had just under 100,000 miles when removed and worked perfectly. Came out of my old Black SS.

$50 picked up, no shipping.

ABS block. Comes with bracket too. Just removed from my '98 Z28. Removed my ABS for weight and new rear end. Worked great before removed. Great way to solve an ABS problem!

$50 picked up, $75 shipped.

Last edited by black00ssFL; 12-13-2009 at 04:36 PM.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bump! Stock clutch master sold. Added two items!