Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Advanced Induction Til Sunday ONLY!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2009 | 05:54 PM
On The Tree

Default Advanced Induction Til Sunday ONLY!!!!!!

I am listing my AI topend once more before Xmas time. Here is the deal: AI still has the cam. AI still has the intake. Everything is PAID for in full. I have everything else minus the intake and cam sitting at my house. If you show genuine interest and PM me a price you'd be willing to pay I will get you pictures no later than tomorrow night. Hell, if you show interest tonight I will crack out the old camera and snap pictures of everything. Everything is brand new. Never touched. I just opened the box to make sure the heads did not get damaged during shipping. Just so everybody is clear on this: I don't have to sell these. But if I get what I think is fair then they are yours. No trades. No lowballs. Do not ask me what these heads are capable of. I will not entertain any questions other than "what's your paypal?" or "can I get a picture of?" I will not split this topend kit up. Some have asked me to. I refuse to do it. It's an all or none deal. You can deal with selling off the parts you don't need later. 2500 PLUS shipping and handling. I will provide a copy of the invoice for now so you can see the deal you are getting on this setup. Thank you in advance!
Attached Thumbnails Advanced Induction Til Sunday ONLY!!!!!!-advanced1invo.jpg   Advanced Induction Til Sunday ONLY!!!!!!-advanced2invo.jpg  
Old 12-10-2009 | 06:08 PM
On The Tree

In case you are wondering I will contact AI for the potential buyer and make sure the custom ground cam gets transfered to you. The cam is yet to be ground due to indecision on the bottom end. The intake will of course be shipped to you as well. No tricks here. Everything on the invoice is yours. Thank you.
Old 12-11-2009 | 05:05 AM
On The Tree

TTT I will get pictures later today after work.
Old 12-11-2009 | 09:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

If you listed this 2 days ago I would have done this...my heads/intake arrive @ AI today.
Old 12-11-2009 | 10:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

If you have this in a month or so I will take it. When I get my tax return
Old 12-12-2009 | 05:13 AM
On The Tree

sold!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Advanced Induction Til Sunday ONLY!!!!!!