Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

TH-350 Transmission

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 11:28 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TH-350 Transmission

I am selling my TH-350 transmission that has been in my 1950 Chevy truck. It was fully rebuilt and has about 3500 gentle miles on it only going to car shows over the past couple years. When I installed an LS1 engine 1300 miles ago, I also upgraded to a 2200 stall converter (flash stalls at 2700). This is a show vehicle and has not been abused or raced. The transmission is fully cleaned, painted cast aluminum (silver), and has a chrome TH-350 embossed pan with a drain plug. Included is a $75 Lokar billet kickdown cable assembly and new OEM dipstick. Currently the kickdown cable hole in the case is drilled and plugged becuase I could not attach the detent cable to the LS1 throttle body. A GM flexplate spacer and longer bolts will make this converter fit any LSx engine. I can give you the part #'s if you would like.This transmission has the short 6" tailsaft and Chevy-style bellhousing. I am upgrading to a 4l65e transmission only because I would like to have an overdrive transmission. The transmission is currently in the vehicle and will be removed witin the next two weeks when the new transmission will be rebuilt. I am asking $500 for the transmission assembly. I am in the San Antonio area and would prefer not to ship it (anything is possible though) but can drive to Austin or meet part-way to Houston, feel free to ask questions!

Quick Reply: TH-350 Transmission