Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

2002 Trans Am Speedline 17x9" wheels

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 01:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Trans Am Speedline 17x9" wheels

As the title says, 2002 Trans Am Speedline 17x9" wheels with Goodyear Eagle F1 275/40ZR17 tires. The tires hold air but do not have enough tread to pass an inspection. Rims are on decent shape (would rate them as 7/10) -- some curb rash on each rim(one almost perfect, 2 with couple scrapes and one with scrapes along most of the lip). There is a small ding on the inside of one of the rims as well. With some love, the exterior rash could be polished back into nice condition. The clearcoat is not peeling on them and they currently shine very well.

Additional photos are located here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/bryce.bi...yAjoTljPX5qQE#

I bought these a few years back from another board member and came of their '02 TA. I only put 3k miles on these and found another set w/o any rash instead.

Have a set of lugnuts to go with them if desired.

Asking $300 for the set + shipping.

Would prefer local sale (Austin, TX), but could work out meeting in Dallas, San Antonio, or Houston.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:36 AM
Teching In

be interested in trading for a set of 17in Eagle Alloy 077 wheels? I've been trying to find some speedlines decent priced and haven't had any luck. Or if you're not interested in trading how much do you estimate shipping will run to zip 42141??
Old 01-06-2010, 10:13 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by carbed94z
be interested in trading for a set of 17in Eagle Alloy 077 wheels? I've been trying to find some speedlines decent priced and haven't had any luck. Or if you're not interested in trading how much do you estimate shipping will run to zip 42141??
I am trying to clear space in the garage; so I am not interested in trades. If you would like me to ship them, i can get a quote.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:02 AM
Teching In

yeah get a shipping quote when you get a chance. I'm really lookin for a set of the 98- 2000 model speedlines but would settle for this style as well. pm me a shipping quote when you get one
Old 01-07-2010, 06:48 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

PM quote on shipping to 33760