Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

magic stick -4cam for sale or trade

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 12:14 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Category: Racing Parts
Price: $300
Location (State): AR
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9

you know you guys talk about all this incest ****.yet your the one that live so far south and have all the knolledge about it.and you know what they say practice make perfect. and you seen know it all so i guess your perfect. to let you know im not fron arkansas im from a real state not like texas, hell they couldnt win at the alamo,they cant win at football, the only thing there good at is making steers and quears. thats my opinion and all i have to say about this sorry subject. oh yea millertime it wasnt my sister it was your mother and her sister i was going trailer to trailer *******.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:30 PM
11 Second Club

Good one!!!!! I am going to have to start fighting back against all these Arkansas jokes.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by bigbryan555123
you know you guys talk about all this incest ****.yet your the one that live so far south and have all the knolledge about it.and you know what they say practice make perfect. and you seen know it all so i guess your perfect. to let you know im not fron arkansas im from a real state not like texas, hell they couldnt win at the alamo,they cant win at football, the only thing there good at is making steers and quears. thats my opinion and all i have to say about this sorry subject. oh yea millertime it wasnt my sister it was your mother and her sister i was going trailer to trailer *******.
Please elaborate on all your knowledge of our carnal pleasures here in the South (a portion of the country which you are a part of, but seemingly woefully ignorant about that fact). You may only know about steers and queers being from Texas but we all now know about your states solitary DNA strand and it's implications thereof. Now before you make another remark look up a good comeback. It can't come from a famous movie like your steers and queers crack. It may require some reading on your part and maybe even a convention in your town to formulate a truly stunning response but, I have hope that you can do it.
Old 02-10-2010, 06:15 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by bigbryan555123

When did I say you go from trailor to trailor ******* your relatives? we know you can't spell,but comeon.Can't Read Either?
Old 02-11-2010, 01:18 AM
Launching!

So where is the Ms4 cam? This thread seems to be dead. Not really interested, just wanna know if anybody traded it or sold it or what? Okay im a little interested. Thanks. Please dont read my location...
Old 02-11-2010, 01:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

Alright guys I finally got my heads!!! They are just as described by Bryan. I didnt know they have been bolted to a motor but thats fine they are still new and have never been fired! Sorry for all the hasle to everyone. I also want to thank everyone that had my back on the whole situation, I want to thank my cousin Josh too. LOL (cjtzcar) for trying everything he can do to help! Thats what family is for! LOL.

Here is a cell phone pic. I will post more pics tonight
Old 02-11-2010, 02:41 PM
Teching In

I am beside myself with this guys grammar. Wait, he will not be able to understand what I am writing.

Lets try this again!

"iam becide myself wit this guy gramur.wait,,he wont be abel to undurstnd whut iam writeng"

Glad to see you got your parts
Old 02-11-2010, 02:47 PM
Teching In

Category: Human
Price: 6 pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon or Natty light
Location (State): AR (in a trailer park next to a junk yard living with my mom)
Item Condition: Used and obviously stupid
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped (if I knew how to spell)
Engine: Who needs a engine when I have a bag of meth. Now thats some serious HP!
Old 02-11-2010, 04:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

Alright here are some more pics. When i looked in the exhaust side and there is carbon the the valves! Patriot uses used castings right? But i thought they put new valves in them. They are still nice heads but when i asked how many miles were on them bryan said they were new. I guess whatever!

Old 02-11-2010, 04:50 PM
Teching In

My patriots use the 4 center bolts for the valve covers, these use the older style perimeter bolts. I'm no expert just an observation.
Old 02-11-2010, 04:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MDR1970
My patriots use the 4 center bolts for the valve covers, these use the older style perimeter bolts. I'm no expert just an observation.
Original post about the problem stated that Bryan was selling Stage 2 Patriots with the part number of 2007. Patriots website states that the 2007 is indeed a perimeter valve cover head. I think they are legit. Glad you got your parts. Good luck with your setup.
Old 02-11-2010, 04:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

yeah these are made for the 97-98 ls1s

these are the ones that he said they were

https://www.patriot-performance.com/...&cat=36&page=1
Old 02-11-2010, 07:09 PM
Teching In

hey jesse see you got the heads, and to clarify thing i said they were like new ,the guy i got them from said they had about 1000 mi, on them. just didnt want to have to fly cut my pistons,and do all the extra work to the motor. and to all the guys on her that are bashing other people you really need to find out whats going on before you bad mouth people. ive tried to do alot of trades on here,but most of the stuff i can buy new for what they want on here. jesse has had the only good deal on here so far. so thanks jesse and sorry for the confusion on the heads.