Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

LOTS OF STUFF!!camaro ss 10 spoke wheels,tires,ls1 coil packs,foglights,exhaust,more!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 02:22 AM
Launching!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Default LOTS OF STUFF!!camaro ss 10 spoke wheels,tires,ls1 coil packs,foglights,exhaust,more!

Category: Accessories
Price: $1
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): IL
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6

Heys guys,have a few parts for sale off a couple of my cars,as follows:

I AM LOCATED IN CHICAGO!!!would like to sell locally but will ship everything but the wheels and tires,and exhaust,would be willing to ship the wheels and tires if buyer pays shipping as well as my asking price

Ebony black leather seat back out of 2001 camaro ss,SEAT BACK ONLY NO BUCKETS!!not a mark on it,nobody ever sat in my back seat and I bought the car new and removed for a cage at 8k miles years ago and just had this stored since then -$80 picked up

Original oem gm stamped 10 spoke wheels and tires,brushed aluminum (silver)finish with sumitomo 275's all around,all the same tire,fronts are like new and the ones that were on the rear have about 40% left or less,perfect for the front and put the newer ones on the rear ,would like $450 fot the wheels and tires,with center caps as well,wheels are in excellent shape as well with minor rash on 1 or 2 of the wheels,can barely be seen

Brand new unopend gm mls oil pan gasket,ls1,ls6,ls2,5.7 or 6.0L will fit all-$50

Ls1 coil packs all 8 under 35k miles-off 00 car-$100 shipped

Stock camaro ss catback exhaust 2.75 inch stainless piping,has the one single chrome tip on each side,good condition,$100 picked only complete catback,full rear section and intermediate pipe

98-02 camaro stock oem foglights with brackets,good condition no cracks-$65 shipped,$50 picked up

93-02 camaro taillight panel "BERGER" just painted never bolted on a car yet,camaro cutout in silver also,perfect semi gloss finish-$75 picked up,also have one in sebring silver metallic painted it and put it away,flawless also

98-02 f body windshield washer resovoirs with motors I believe,have to check for sure,but all flawless as well,think I have 3 or 4,$40 a piece

I also have a 98-02 black right passenger side front fender oem it is black but I repaired it on the end and it has a little spot of primer right where it would connect to the front bumper-$50 picked up,has molding on it also

Email at choznz51@gmail.com if you are interested in anything,or leave my a pm,otherwise its hard to keep up with the thread sometimes ,thanks for looking

Quick Reply: LOTS OF STUFF!!camaro ss 10 spoke wheels,tires,ls1 coil packs,foglights,exhaust,more!