Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Carbon Fiber B&M Pro Magnum Shifter

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 08:46 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Carbon Fiber B&M Pro Magnum Shifter

Category: Accessories
Price: $200
Location (State): NY
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped

Whats up guys? For sale is a BRAND NEW NEVER USED OR MOUNTED B&M Carbon Fiber Pro-Magnum Shifter and assembly.

All parts are included except for shifter cable.

I originally bought this for I believe over 300 bucks but I decided on a different transmission for my project so my lose is your gain. I am selling this thing really cheap just to get it out of the garage.

This shifter is really nice looking and pretty lite. I really did not want to part with this shifter but it will not fit my project needs now. It is a really high quality show piece and could be used for the most serious drag racing application as well. Awesome piece and being sold really cheap.

I had a buy it now price but someone already bid. Here is the link. I wish you guys well. Email me at GotMonte@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

I am located in Lake Ronkonkoma, New York 11779 and I am willing to ship this product as long as buyer pays shipping costs. I will be shipping via United States Postal Service and I will ship this item one business day after the transaction is completed. I can ship however you would like. Overnight, Priority, Standard. Whatever you like.

I have a perfect score with Ebay and I have been using them for years. I have also sold on this site for years as well. With no negative feedback.

I wish you well, and God Bless.

P.S. The application this fits are listed on the Ebay ad but just to name a few are:

Th400, Th350, Th250, 700R4, 200R4, Chrysler 1966 and up TF 727 with Aluminum Cover

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...#ht_500wt_1182
Old 02-07-2010, 12:13 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

to the top for tonight