Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

5.3, lsx, v6, 3800, camaro parts, garage sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 09:25 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 5.3, lsx, v6, 3800, camaro parts, garage sale

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $0
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): MI
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6

Got a bunch of stuff for sale, cleaning out the garage.

All the v6 and 5.3 parts are from my camaro. Last winter I pulled the 3800 out and in dropped a 5.3, more 5.3 parts will be listed by the day as Im pulling it back out for a bigger converter and a intake and cam swap.

The 99 v6 camaro parts have 99k miles on them and worked when pulled.

The 5.3 parts are either 99 or 02, came on my engine, which I was told had 70k on it and worked when pulled, but I never used any of it.

Everything is OBO! No idea what this stuff is worth, just need some money so I can finish paying for this semester of school and have some $ to play with the car.

1999 Camaro 3800 engine harness, pulled directly off my car, no modifications. Car was an automatic with SGS. $200

LS1 Camaro/Firebird front brake calipers, pulled from the complete k-member I bought for my swap. Lightly painted, Id definitely redo them. May need a rebuild, could just swap them at an autozone for a few bucks core charge. Have pads in them, cant remember what condition there in, but there deff usable for temp purpose, maybe long term. $100

Truck manifolds, not exactly sure where there from other than a silverado with a 5.3. $50

5.3 truck AC compressor bracket. Not ever used by me, just came on my motor, pulled it off and set it aside. No idea on the pulley/bearing condition other than it spins, lol. Again, never used it. $35

3800 v6 heater hoses, had to buy different ones for my v8 swap. $45

Random ls engine harness connector, you give me a dollar plus shipping and its yours. $1

Pre-formed brake booster hose from my car when it had the v6. $5

Transmission cooler lines from the truck my engine came from, believed to be either 99 or 2002. Had a 5.3 so that SHOULD be a 4l60e. Dont know if that was 2wd or 4wd though(or if it even matters). $25

5.3/truck accessory bracket with power steering pump w/hoses, battery cables, and idler pulley. Will separate if enough interest. $125

5.3 truck intake coolant tubes. $30

v6 fbody(possibly and pretty sure lt1) steering intermediate shaft. $30

Accordion thing that connects maf on electronic throttle control v6 cars to the air lid.
$5

AC compressor off of v6 fbody, 99 camaro to be specific. New clutch installed last year. $100

Hose that goes on the back of the ac compressor for above compressor. $45

Will combine compressor and hose for $125?

5.3 truck pan with pickup tube and splash/pan divider tray thing. Needs the Threaded piece that the oil filter screws on, They are available at the dealer for cheap, I pulled the one off of this one for my car as the fbody pan I bought didnt come with one. Comes with gasket too, used but should be good. $150

5.3 truck crank spash guard, goes on the bottom of the main caps to keep oil in the pan from splashing up on the crank and getting flung around. $25

5.3 truck factory engine mounts. $65

5.3 truck waterpump. Comes with heater hoses and two other hoses.
$70

v6 fbody trans dipstick $25

Torque converter out of something? I was told its a stock truck/fbody 12in converter. $50

Projector headlights for 98+ camaro comes with your choice of either incandescent or h3 hid bulbs 600k(ballast not included) I just wanted something different. Had a problem with one of the headlights halos working, unable to replicate the issue now. Could be a bad inverter on the light or maybe I just had a loose wire. I didnt use them much anyway, didnt like the way they looked, just not a halo person. $50 - PENDING

Also have a v6 fbody radiator, no leaks. Make me an offer.

Again everything is OBO + shipping, and no warranty on anything, most of it I didnt even use, but was working when pulled.

Dont hesitate to ask any questions or shoot me an offer, better pictures available upon request. I will clean everything up as much as possible before it ships out.

Thanks!

Last edited by sman; 02-08-2010 at 11:05 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:19 PM
On The Tree

Pm sent on headlights
Old 02-08-2010, 11:04 PM
TECH Regular

PM replied.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:15 PM
TECH Regular

Been slammed with PMs, box is no longer full. Ill try to keep this as updated as possible.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:36 AM
TECH Regular

Looking for LS1 aftermarket lid and a passenger side sun visor, graphite in color.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:33 AM
Staging Lane

sent you a PM for the headlights.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:39 PM
TECH Regular

PM replied.

Quick Reply: 5.3, lsx, v6, 3800, camaro parts, garage sale