Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

New JGS 50mm WG, 60mm BOV, GT-88 turbo

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 09:47 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $1
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro
Location (State): IA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9

Back for more?! I appologized, now back off!! I grow weary of people like you very quickly.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:17 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Orangepeeler
I don't know you at all so, I will be as polite about this as possible. I think that it is complete crap that you, a site sponser, is cruising the for sale forums buying up products that you are supposed to sell. I am not in the turbo business and an trying to build my car in a crappy economy. So, deals like this one are a godsend to people like me. You, on the other hand ARE in the business of retailing turbo parts. Do you not get a good enough deal from your suppliers that you need to ****** deals like this from the average guy. You replied on my thread when I bought hte headers from Jessie Coulter and I thought you were a good guy for doing so. I was WRONG!

dude get over it this is the for sale section.. its called first come first serve... i just bought all this same stuff at full price! oh well its the luck of the draw stop acting like a bitch and grow up if you cant afford to play get out of the game... looks like you should race model cars instead.....

kicking deal on the parts though
Old 02-16-2010, 03:41 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by fastbillet
dude get over it this is the for sale section.. its called first come first serve... i just bought all this same stuff at full price! oh well its the luck of the draw stop acting like a bitch and grow up if you cant afford to play get out of the game... looks like you should race model cars instead.....

kicking deal on the parts though
Dude, did you read the whole post? I am over it and I appologized already. So, how about you take a flying ***** BITCH!!!
Old 02-16-2010, 05:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

This just keeps getting better only because he MUST have the last word. Funny thing is though, any seller in their right brain wouldn't sell to this guy (unless their desperate) because of the headaches after wards.

Originally Posted by Orangepeeler
Back for more?! I appologized, now back off!! I grow weary of people like you very quickly.
First off- No, you didn't apologize. Not to me.
To everybody else, I apologize for the hijack and the attack.
Second- You suck at come-backs...I was gonna make a clever list, but you're not worth my time.

Third- Don't attack a good sponsor. If you hadn't, we wouldn't of slapped you in public.

I hope you've learned your lesson. Play nice children.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:18 PM
On The Tree

Glad I can start an exciting thread lol ... Parts were shipped to josh today so parts are sold. Thanks for looking and all pms were returned.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:55 PM
10 Second Club

nice!!
Old 02-16-2010, 09:32 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by lazylongboarder
This just keeps getting better only because he MUST have the last word. Funny thing is though, any seller in their right brain wouldn't sell to this guy (unless their desperate) because of the headaches after wards.

First off- No, you didn't apologize. Not to me.

Second- You suck at come-backs...I was gonna make a clever list, but you're not worth my time.

Third- Don't attack a good sponsor. If you hadn't, we wouldn't of slapped you in public.

I hope you've learned your lesson. Play nice children.
OK, I'm tired of you. If you want to talk about trader feedback let's go to yours. I looked and one of your 4 not 2 was a SCAMMER ALERT!!! Now let's talk about how you did not return PM's and how it took you a month to ship parts. Please feel free to look at my feedback, you will find that ALL 11 of them have been positive. 100% positive, something I guess you know nothing about. You came on to this thread without invitation and continue to try to dog me on this board for no reason. I don't know you and don't want to. I didn't appolgize to you because I have no respect for you, and never will. As I said before and will again, GO AWAY!!!
Old 02-16-2010, 09:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

*Mumbles to wife* "This is better than when Mike Tyson bit Evanders ear off!...Now pass the potatoe chips!"
Old 02-16-2010, 10:34 PM
10 Second Club

josh is a great guy and i know that he bought these parts to help a guy on a tight time-line, he goes the extra mile for his customers. If i were you i would call him and see if he can help you out, i know i will if i ever go turbo!
Old 02-16-2010, 10:51 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks Rickey. I have heard that several times. I think that I will do that. I hope that this thread will just die now.

Quick Reply: New JGS 50mm WG, 60mm BOV, GT-88 turbo