Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

468 (454) Race engine and Powerglide w/ brake and 5500 ATI stall

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 10:07 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 468 (454) Race engine and Powerglide w/ brake and 5500 ATI stall

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $4500
Location (State): KS
Item Condition: Used
Engine: Big Block

I am selling the engine and transmission out of my race car. Its a 468 (.060 bored 454) 4 bolt block with 14:1 compression, runs on 112 octane. JE pistons, Eagle rods and crank. The cam is .632 intake .644 exhaust lift I do have the cam card. Heads are heavily ported cast iron rectangle port GM 990s and have aluminum roller rockers, stud girdle, Manley valves and Lunati springs. The cam is Lunati solid lifter also. Edelbrock Victor JR 454r single plane 4150 intake with spacer/adapter to 4500 dominator. Engine will be complete as in the picture: Moroso aluminum water pump and electric drive, ball milled valve covers, billet HEI distributer, taylor wires, moroso oil pan w/ kickouts, big tube Nova headers and I will even include the Aeromotive fuel pump.
The Powerglide is built with all the best parts. I am not sure of the brand of everything in it but just the build on it cost $1600 and that was a friendly price. It has a trans brake and 8" ATI Treemaster Torque Converter 5500 stall and a TCI scatter shield
I drove it on the street yesterday so it is streetable and I will drive it on the street with you in the car with a deposit to show you the power. It went 10.60 @124 mph in a 3500lb Nova with a poor 1.50 60ft. This engine is serious and not for your daily driver. VERY MOTIVATED SELLER MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER

TEXT or call 913-915-1906
Attached Thumbnails 468 (454) Race engine and Powerglide w/ brake and 5500 ATI stall-img00404.jpg