Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

FS/Trade, Edelbrock Mids, Stock LCA's/PHB, 2.73 rear end.

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 08:22 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS/Trade, Edelbrock Mids, Stock LCA's/PHB, 2.73 rear end.

Category: Racing Parts
Price: $0
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): MI
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LT1/LT4

I have either 93 or 94-95 style (not sure) Edelbrock mids for sale with Y pipe. I never installed them, but they look like they would work just fine.

The headers look to be ceramic or powder coated black. I'm positive its not just paint, and they look very good. The Y pipe has just surface rust, and has many years of life left in it. These come with no hardware, and there is one bolt that is broken off in one of the collector bolt holes. It has a lot sticking out so it should be easy to remove by heating it up with a torch and using vise grips to get it out. I can do this for you if you want me to try.

I ended up going with SLP mids.

$125 shipped and paypaled in the continental US and I can take some pics if there is interest. Shipping is going to be $25 or $30 so I am selling these for under $100.

I also have stock LCA's and PHB with 98k. they are yours if you come pick them up in 49651, MI. Not willing to ship as they aren't really worth anything.

Stock 2.73:1 rear end, $150 picked up 98k miles. No TC, 3 channel. No shipping.

I am willing to trade for bolt in SFC's, other LT1 go fast parts, a 93-96 dash pad, new or low mile window reg/motor assemblies, a tan leather drivers seat with no wear, body shop work for a detail and paint touch up if you are in northern MI +cash from me obviously, or gun stuff.