Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Selling the C5. Parts for sale: ccw 505As, Magnaflow exhaust, vararam

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 02:02 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selling the C5. Parts for sale: ccw 505As, Magnaflow exhaust, vararam

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $1
Part Fits: Corvette
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6

It looks like I will be removing the mods off the C5 Either this weekend or next weekend. The vehicle is located in Houston and is where I will be removing the parts, but I can haul stuff to Austin if necessary for anyone who is near or around Austin. For sale are:

1)Magnaflow exhaust part #15660. Excellent condition but stainless steel needs to be polished like any exhaust with mileage. Looking for $650 + shipping.

2)Magnaflow Xpipe. This MUST be a local houston area sale unless someone in the houston area can give/sell me a stock H pipe. Price is $250 + your stock H pipe, installed at your residence.

3)Vararam B2. Looking to get $250 + shipping or $250 local for the intake but would prefer a local sale in the houston area at the buyer's residence due to the difficulty of taking this intake off. If I can find a GUARANTEED buyer to ship it to, I will take it off but would prefer a local sale.

4) THESE WERE 2000_SS's FORMER WHEELS. THEY ARE A TRUE COMARO OFFSET BUT WORK WELL ON A CORVETTE. CCW 505As with continental contisports in the front and yokohama S-drives in the rear. Tires have about 10,000 or so miles on them. 19x9.5 in the front, 20x11 in the rear. One of the 19's has some damage on it from when I hit a curb as I guess it is sort of warped a little? It is not very noticable but I highly recommend repairing the wheel. One rear wheel just has some scuff on it while the other 19 and 20 are in excellent shape. The damaged 19 inch front wheel is driveable, as I have driven on it for almost 8-9 months now but can be repaired. Was quoted $200 for the repair by a repair shop. Asking $2500 + shipping, obo.

5) Corvette high flow power duct. Comes with the coupler. Asking $100 + shipping.

Last edited by uracowman; 03-25-2010 at 05:53 PM.
Old 03-25-2010, 11:11 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

morning bump