Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Shortie headers, SLP Y pipe, Stock cats w/rear O2s

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 07:20 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shortie headers, SLP Y pipe, Stock cats w/rear O2s

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price: $220
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): VA
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS1/LS6

Just put in new Hooker long tube headers with an ORY, so I am selling my old setup to get some fund back out of this. This setup netted me 310hp, and 13.03 on stock engine and was still street legal.

First for sale are a set of Spyder Shortie header that was ran for about 5k on my car, they have the AIR ports still on then, but do not have EGR. They will work great for the 98-00 guys that want to delete EGR, and will help clean up the engin bay. If you are a 98-00 and want these, I can also throw in my AIR connectors so that you can replace yours and connect them to the ports, because I think the AIR connectors were turned at a diffent angle between 98-00 and 01-02. I am asking $120 shipped for these. I will also throw in some gaskets for the heads, but you will need new ones for the bottoms to the cats. Here is a pic of what they look like from the site I got them from:

Next is the SLP Y pipe. This has about maybe 6-8k on it. Bought it used from a friend, and only ran it myself for about 2k on the car. This is a stock replacement Y, it bolts right up to the cats, but dosent have that flat part of the pipe like the stocker does. I am asking $140 shipped for it. Pic of what it looks like from Jeggs site:

Last is my stock cats, they are still good and have about 107k on them. The rear O2s will also go with them. Asking for $60 shipped for them.

I will also sell the whole setup to someone for the flat price of $220 if someone want the complete setup. Shipping will need to figured is I have to ship it all to one, but that will still save you money. Pics are from websites, but I will take some of the actual part later and post them up. Paypal is preferred, and fees will need to be added to prices also. Thanks, and hit me up if you have any questions.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:31 PM
12 Second Club

As promised, here are the pics of the actual items.
Attached Thumbnails Shortie headers, SLP Y pipe, Stock cats w/rear O2s-img_0192.jpg   Shortie headers, SLP Y pipe, Stock cats w/rear O2s-img_0193.jpg   Shortie headers, SLP Y pipe, Stock cats w/rear O2s-img_0194.jpg   Shortie headers, SLP Y pipe, Stock cats w/rear O2s-img_0195.jpg   Shortie headers, SLP Y pipe, Stock cats w/rear O2s-img_0196.jpg  

Shortie headers, SLP Y pipe, Stock cats w/rear O2s-img_0197.jpg   Shortie headers, SLP Y pipe, Stock cats w/rear O2s-img_0199.jpg   Shortie headers, SLP Y pipe, Stock cats w/rear O2s-img_0200.jpg   Shortie headers, SLP Y pipe, Stock cats w/rear O2s-img_0201.jpg  
Old 03-30-2010, 07:34 PM
12 Second Club

One more to add. Also, with this all new gaskets will be included, cept the ones between the headers and cats, also will leave the AIR home made block on. This way you can have the EGR delete, and keep the AIR, or remove it as well.
Attached Thumbnails Shortie headers, SLP Y pipe, Stock cats w/rear O2s-img_0202.jpg  
Old 03-31-2010, 10:20 PM
12 Second Club

Bumping for the night.
Old 04-03-2010, 08:21 AM
12 Second Club

Still got these, anyone?
Old 04-03-2010, 11:53 AM
12 Second Club

Update, just sold local.