Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

99 Trans Am Pewter Hood + Black wheels

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 01:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 Trans Am Pewter Hood + Black wheels

Category: Accessories
Price: $150
Part Fits: 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): PA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6, Small Block

I am trying to get rid of my pewter colored hood from my 99 Trans am. The hood is in almost mint condition with only i few scuffs that can be polished out. Also off the same car i have a set of the 16" rims that i sanded cleaned and painted gloss black with clear coats. The wheels are in decent condition with only 1 real flaw with a little bend in the lip which has had no effect on it being able to hold air and can probably be banged out. The tires on them are kumho ecstasy's with about 40-50% tread left on them. I am trying to get 150 for the hood and 150 for the set of wheels and tires
Attached Thumbnails 99 Trans Am Pewter Hood + Black wheels-amber2-003.jpg   99 Trans Am Pewter Hood + Black wheels-amber2-008.jpg   99 Trans Am Pewter Hood + Black wheels-amber2-011.jpg   99 Trans Am Pewter Hood + Black wheels-amber2-009.jpg   99 Trans Am Pewter Hood + Black wheels-amber2-010.jpg  

99 Trans Am Pewter Hood + Black wheels-amber2-001.jpg   99 Trans Am Pewter Hood + Black wheels-amber2.jpg   99 Trans Am Pewter Hood + Black wheels-amber2-012.jpg  

Quick Reply: 99 Trans Am Pewter Hood + Black wheels