Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

C6 Z06 Comp Grey Replicas For C5 18x9.5 & 19x11

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 06:55 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C6 Z06 Comp Grey Replicas For C5 18x9.5 & 19x11

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $0
Location (State): SC
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped

For sell is a set of C6 ZO6 Competition Grey Replicas I bought for my C5. Sizes are 18x9.5 (57mm offset) & 19x11 (65 mm offset). I was going to run a 275/35/18 on the front, and a 305/30/19 on the rear for my car.

As beautiful as I think these wheels are, I am just going to go with something in a 17"/18" combo so I can pick up some ET Streets for the rears as they don't make them in this size.

I think this color looks good on just about any color of car. Only 600 miles, so these are like new condition other than a couple of minor handling scuffs from mounting & dismounting.

I also have a set of sensors (TPMS) that fit 1997-2000 C5's that I bought last year for mounting these wheels that had about 48K on the batteries.

I am asking $750 for the wheels and $125.00 for the TPMS picked up locally. I am willing to ship at your cost, and will get everything boxed up this weekend. If these are shipped, I accept PayPal but would like the 3% fee added onto the price. From what I have seen on here, average shipping costs for wheels have been in the $120-$150 range.

Fronts

Rears

Sensors

Also...while playing around with photoshop one day, how they would have looked on my car.

Quick Reply: C6 Z06 Comp Grey Replicas For C5 18x9.5 & 19x11