Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

New Chrome ZR1' OE concepts 17x9.5 17x11 with tires

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 12:54 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $650
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO
Location (State): NJ
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped

I am not asking anyone to buy anything but calling me a scammer and saying iim trying to scam someone is a little bit excessive for not having picture taking capabilities at the moment
Old 04-16-2010, 03:11 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MKWhite98
I am not asking anyone to buy anything but calling me a scammer and saying iim trying to scam someone is a little bit excessive for not having picture taking capabilities at the moment
The fact that you don't elaborate on WHY you can't take pictures makes it a bit suspicious...no, INCREDIBLY suspicious. I mean, come on..don't you have a cell phone? All cell phones take pictures....Or are these wheels kept in a top-secret facility lol? You just have to understand that NOBODY in their right mind is going to just sent out $650 without even seeing what they are buying over the internet. No way.
Old 04-16-2010, 03:41 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by WS-Six
The fact that you don't elaborate on WHY you can't take pictures makes it a bit suspicious...no, INCREDIBLY suspicious. I mean, come on..don't you have a cell phone? All cell phones take pictures....Or are these wheels kept in a top-secret facility lol? You just have to understand that NOBODY in their right mind is going to just sent out $650 without even seeing what they are buying over the internet. No way.
Not to mention that if this "package" is LIKE NEW then you're looking at $1000 for everything. So to offer it at 650... w/o pictures and just telling people to go to a sponsor's site to look at "your" wheels...

I dunno, just sayin....
Old 04-16-2010, 04:57 PM
TS6
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dude, use your brain: If he was a scammer why would he even bother trying to convince us that he can't take pictures, he could just toss up some random pics of those rims and you'd send the money. Pics prove nothing in this case, unless you had him take a specific picture to prove he has possession of these rims. And even then, who's to say he wouldn't just keep your money and his rims? A scammer can get you, doesn't matter what precautions you take. At the end of the day he will have your money and parts in his possession, its a matter of trust that he'll send out your parts.

So again, I doubt he would try and pull a scam with no pics or anything to make it look legit.