Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

MagnaCharger 112

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2010, 04:15 PM
Formerly escalaradoon22s 5/2/10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MagnaCharger 112

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $3300
Location (State): LA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9

well I am looking into upgrading so in order to do so the 112 will have to go. I am planing to just sell the 112 unit by itself and you will need to contact Joe (LeftCoast32) for the brand new box #2. It will be much easier for both parties because that way the person that buys mine will have a very smooth and easy install. This blower belonged to Tony and I bought it around the first of this year and had it installed in Februrary. I had it installed at 10,000 miles on the money and now have exactly 16,825 miles on my TBSS, for a grand total of 6,825 miles on this supercharger. When I bought it, it went to Magnacharger to be completely cleaned and checked so it was basically a brand new unit when I received it.

A picture form when Tony had it with the covers on:

I will also include:
-2.8 pulley which is on the Maggie and the 2.9 that came with it.
-the Magnacharger intake tube.
-Tonys checkered flag painted coilcovers (usually only avaliable through Leftcoast) with the purchase.
-And finally I will include the 4 inch intake made by Joe with this purchase. I never installed it either.

This Maggie plus the other few mods in my sig have netted me a best time of 12.34@111.94 and with headers and some traction I would be confident to say it would have 11s in it. I believe tony actually got 11s in it when he had it.

So you get the supercharger, pullies, covers, and intake for a total of $3300 SHIPPED. Thats a ton of extras as well fellas!

Thanks for looking!
Old 06-12-2010, 10:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A few Q's...is this the same lower manifold/blower as a C5 kit? Are you willing to sell just the lower manifold/blower/inlet for a little less, this will be going in a friends 64 Impala show car..He is also an excelent painter here in SoCal and is always willing to trade paint/bodywork..
I wouldnt need..
-2.8/2.9 pulley's
-Tonys checkered flag painted coilcovers
-The 4 inch intake
Thanks!