Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

body kit - 98-02 formula / firebird

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 03:20 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default body kit - 98-02 formula / firebird

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price: $450
Location (State): OH
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped

Hopefully this is the right place for listing this! I have a Wings West body kit that I purchased from a local shop a few years ago for my Firebird.

This is a full kit is basically brand new. Never attempted to put it on the car. Most I ever did was take the pieces out of the box and check them out.

Installation was a little more than I wanted to get into at the time and never really got around to installing it. Probably would require a heat gun and some adhesive along with the doublesided tape that comes with the kit. I did some reading on the install and just never got around to actually installing it.

Could use the extra cash to do some mods to my new car so I figured I'd throw it out there. I'm pretty sure this would fit a formula 98-02 since the body is identical to a v6 bird of the same year.

Here's a link to the kit on the Wings West site

http://www.wingswest.com/catalog/pro...oducts_id=1345

Normally sells for about $700 on their site. Also checked it out on Ebay and it was around $635 for the full kit.

I'm not sure how i'd work out shipping on this just yet since this is quite large. Wanted to put it out there in case anyone is interested. Can talk shipping if anyone has interest in this. Also, if anyone wanted to just come get it, I'm in Galena, OH. Just outside of Columbus on the east side.

PM me if you are interested.