Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

AC Schnitzer Type III w/tires!!! STAND OUT!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 06:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AC Schnitzer Type III w/tires!!! STAND OUT!

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $1250
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9

AC Schnitzer is one of BMW's top tuning companies. These rims right here new are $785 PER RIM! Brilliant design, but a little narrow. What i had planned was to widen and refinish them. All 4 rims are 18x8.5 with offset of 42. I decided i liked my BBs better on my Trans Am, and i liked my DSII's better on my BMW. I was going to just hang onto to these because i have loved them for 5 years but then i realized i blew through all of my student loan lol! Stupid me. So heres your chance, be unique and different, and by buying my rims, you have room in your budget to widen them, and custom color them, and have the only set of these multi-thousand dollar rims like them on the planet, and still be under the price of a new set, aand have tires included on top of that! BARGAIN! They have a slight concave, and offset lips which make them beautiful. IMO they would look best on a C5 or C4.

They need to be refinished meaning they look good, but are slightly peeling. one rim has a slight bend, doesn't give any trouble until over 60. A shop quoted my $100 and one hour, but if you widen them then you sidestep that problem anyway. What i had planned was to buy them and refinish them a darker color, because you never see anything but silver type III's. Then i decided i liked my DSII's better. So i was going to Keep them, and have them widened about 4 inches and powder coated dark, and put them on my Trans Am, but i need to money! SOOOO....my loss is your gain! All tires are in good condition, usable anyway. Asking $1200. I am a northern Californian, from Chico to San Fransisco. I am only in the bay tuesday night and wednesday afternoons, and i live in yuba city so i can drive to sac or chico without much notice.