Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

98-02 Camaro Stainless Works headers

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 11:30 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 98-02 Camaro Stainless Works headers

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price: $400
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro
Location (State): NV
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6

I have a set of Stainless Works 98-02 Camaro LS1 headers, no air tubes or Y-pipes. I bought these a few years ago from the local Summit Racing off their discount/demo rack, so can't return them. They were not in factory packaging, but the paperwork attached at the time indicated the correct Stainless Works part number (CA9802h). The only part number I can see is on the flanges, it lists "HFLNGLS1175", and on one of the tubes is written in sharpie "98-02 Camaro LS1" in such a spot that it had to have been done before welding. These look identical to the ones on Stainless Works website, http://www.stainlessworks.net/cart/p...roducts_id=846. They have been mounted a few times, and have some tape residue from being taped together, but show no evidence of ever being ran.

Anyways, I bought them for an LS1 conversion I'm doing on a 1970 C10, and they are not going to fit without a substantial amount of reworking to both the headers and frame / mounts, which I don't want to do to a nice set like this. If you're interested, let me know. These are available for pickup in the Reno/Sparks, NV area, or I'll gladly work out arrangements to ship. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails 98-02 Camaro Stainless Works headers-blackberry-041.jpg   98-02 Camaro Stainless Works headers-blackberry-042.jpg   98-02 Camaro Stainless Works headers-blackberry-043.jpg  
Old 04-29-2010, 01:21 PM
Staging Lane

How much for shipping to 68521?
Old 04-29-2010, 02:02 PM
Teching In

If I do UPS ground, looks like $30 should cover it. That work?
Old 05-05-2010, 10:19 PM
Teching In

If anyone is interested, make me an offer. These are doing me no good, I'd love to get them to someone who can use them.

Quick Reply: 98-02 Camaro Stainless Works headers