Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Feeler Block and Heads

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2010 | 01:11 AM
TECH Resident

Default Feeler Block and Heads

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $500
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): AL
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

Hey guys money is tight so I am thinking of selling my block I just pulled out. I would like to keep it for a 383 build but who knows when that would happen. Plus I think my t-56 is on its very last leg (might have . It has a very very bad input shaft bearing. Anyways I have a lt1 short block that is completely apart at the moment. Was rebuilt 137 miles ago. However it suffered oil pump failure. Apparently Melling made a bad batch of oil pumps last summer. Right when I bought mine. So the motor has at least 2 spun bearing. All the other ones were not that far behind. Most of the rod bearings have grooves in them. The cylinders walls are ok except for cylinder 1. You would probably have to bore it out. Its not deep but you can see it a light groove. Dont know how much I would get for it. If the offer is good I might take it otherwise Ill keep it. $500 obo. Local Pickup. Its in Columbia,SC. I don't have a truck so I cant move it.

I also have a set of 374 heads. They have 84k on them and look great. I want to keep them for porting later on. However money is tight as I just had to drop just over a grand to get my car back on the road and it looks like it is going to be needing some repairs in the next 1000 miles. I know the price is high but I sorta don't want to get rid of them.
$250 plus shipping