Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

HP Tuners VCM Suite Tuning Package with MPVI Pro Interface

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 07:57 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default HP Tuners VCM Suite Tuning Package with MPVI Pro Interface

Category: Engine - Electrical
Price: $625
Location (State): IN
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

I bought the current version of HP Tuners after buying EFI Live which I've stuck with. I never used it (hooked the original version up to verify it worked but did no scanning/tuning) but I upgraded to the latest version of the HW/SW recently to keep it current just in case, which meant they sent me an entirely new package in exchange for the original. I've never hooked any of the pictured components up to either if my C5s (or any other vehicle) but did open the latest version components to photograph them for this ad.

There are several versions/options - this one has full scanning and tuning capabilities along with Black Box scanning/recording (no laptop required) Wide Band inputs and 2 programmable outputs. It comes with 12 GM credits (2 credits per vehicle, so 6 vehicles) - 6 of the credits are reserved for the 2002 MY and the other 6 for the 1999 MY - and two EIO harnesses for attaching accessory inputs. The CD pictured here (and on the HPT website) is not the latest version but I'll burn you a CD with ver. 2.22 if you prefer. Software updates are free for life from HPT. There is also an active forum there full of helpful folks. Below are links to the suite description and the full feature list for the package.

VCM Suite

VCM Suite Feature List

To use the exisiting credits, you must have a 1999 and/or 2002 MY GM vehicle supported by HPT; otherwise, you'll need to buy at least two additional credits to use this package with your particular MY vehicle (~$100).

Price: $625, incl. shipping (Price on the HPT website with the extra 4 credits is $848.96) Paypal preferred (use "gift" option under Personal tab). No lowball offers please.

I have mostly lurked and read on this forum but have been a corvetteforum.com member (name - Patches) since Sept., '01 and bought and sold tons of stuff there with never a problem. Email is edbon@insightbb.com

A few shots of this package.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Buckshot; 07-06-2010 at 09:23 AM. Reason: SOLD!
Old 06-10-2010, 11:23 AM
10 Second Club

Did the buyer back out? If so I am interested
Old 06-10-2010, 02:06 PM
Staging Lane

Still up for sale.

Last edited by Buckshot; 07-06-2010 at 09:18 AM.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Still around?
Old 08-03-2010, 11:45 PM
Staging Lane

Sort of. I'm moving to SoCal and and am living in an apartment here until I find a house. The wife and stuff are still in Indiana but the package is still for sale. As mentioned above, you need to have a '99 or '02 to use the existing credits on the license as that is what was spec'ed when I ordered it. Otherwise, you'll need to order another 2 credits for ~$100 from HPT.
Old 08-05-2010, 11:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ya man I have a 99. Im gonna wait tho. Ive seen so many diffent combos of hp tuners im overwhelmed lol. I need to figure out what my goals are. I also have a 2000 silverado that i would like to tune.

Thanks man and goodluck