Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

NIB Lunati Dual Valve Spring Kit .660 Lift "0" Miles

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2010, 08:09 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Arrow NIB Lunati Dual Valve Spring Kit .660 Lift "0" Miles

Category: Racing Parts
Price: $190
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

I have for sale New In Box a Lunati Dual Valve Spring Kit for LSx Motors. Part number is 73925K1LUN. Total cost from Lunati is $240 Shipped!!! These springs were never used and never installed. As you will see in pics the parts are still in there packages.

Price: $190 Shipped (was asking $200), A SAVINGS OF $50.00 for "BRAND NEW"
paypal welcome, money orders (Post Office, Money gram, or Western Union only)

"PM" if interested

Detail Info on the springs below:

Product Description
With a maximum lift capability at 0.660-inch, the Lunati kit serves the majority of popular camshaft applications. The kit is complete with dual valve springs, steel retainers, locks, valve seals and spring locators and represents a drop-in installation for many popular LS applications. Lunati’s retainers and spring locators are CNC-manufactured from 4140 alloy steel. The locators pilot onto the valve guides and locate the inner diameter of the inner valve springs, preventing them from abrading the spring pockets in the aluminum heads. In common with all dual-spring retainers, these new Lunati types have a group of steps machined into their underside (which locate the upper registers of the valve springs) and a bore machined to accept the 7-degree valve locks. The locks are equipped with inner bead locks and the 7-degree interference angle between the locks and the retainers is favored by many who believe it causes the locks to clamp the valve stems tighter. Through careful CAD and FEA design efforts, Lunati engineers have developed a new valve spring retainer design using wear-favorable alloy steel, yet nearly matching the weight advantage of Titanium. For street/strip longevity, Lunati’s lightweight alloy steel retainer is unbeatable. Viton steel-jacketed valve seals complete the kit. The steel jackets ensure the valve stem seals remain tight around the valve guides and also protect the seals should the inner springs come in light contact with them. The Viton material is ideal for resisting heat and oil, particularly some of the more aggressive oil additives that cause ordinary seals to swell and distort.

Part Number: 73925K1LUN

Last edited by MAXXLIMIT; 06-15-2010 at 09:32 PM.
Old 06-14-2010, 02:29 AM
11 Second Club

Willing to listen to some offers, but I'm going to be real tight on the price as I just got these from Lunati (month old) and didn't use them as the GM heads I just got had springs on them.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:30 PM
11 Second Club

New Price $190 Shipped!!!
Old 06-16-2010, 05:14 AM
Teching In

i can do 180shipped,
got pay pal ready, send me your pay pal through pm and will get you the money asap...
Old 06-16-2010, 07:15 PM
11 Second Club

sold!!!