Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

374 Heads FS

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2010 | 01:45 PM
Launching!

Default 374 Heads FS

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $100
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette
Location (State): FL
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

I have a set a 374 LT1 Aluminum Cylinder Heads for sale, these are the factory heads off my 1993 Camaro Z28. These heads are the ideal heads for port work as they have the most material of all LT1 heads. These heads are bone stock with no work done to them at all, no portwork, surfacing or anything. These heads are not perfect though 1 head does have a visible crack at the bolt hole and water jacket , and 2 more hairline cracks starting at 2 other bolt holes and water jackets, the cracks look very repairable, but im not sure on the cost of repair. The other head is near mint besides the fact that it has an exhaust manifolt bolt broke off in it, same goes for the other head, shouldnt be a problem for a machinist to remove, but it was the bolt hole that is not used for LT's only stock exhaust manifolds. I do have alot of pics of the heads and if you will pm me with your e-mail i will be more than glad to shoot you an e-mail with some pictures of the heads. Im not looking to get rich off these just tryin to get a lil money in my pocket, and keep a rare set of LT1 heads in service, feel free to ask me any questions at anytime and i will get back with you a.s.a.p.

$100 obo + shipping
Old 06-20-2010 | 10:33 AM
Launching!

to the top
Old 06-21-2010 | 08:00 AM
Launching!

back to the top