Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

482ci BBC and GM BBC Heads

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2010 | 11:53 PM
Banned

Default 482ci BBC and GM BBC Heads

Category: Accessories
Price: $3000
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird, Front wheel drive vehicles
Location (State): KY
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: Big Block
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

Car is not gonna be ready till next year at the earliest. Gonna concentrate on the roller. I will do the power plant over the winter.

Here is the Engine setup I bought for Happy recently.

482ci BBC Short block and Heads.

SHORT BLOCK:

427ci BBC Block 4 bolt main front to Back
4.375” Bore
4” Stroke

Hard blocked all the way up to the bottom of the water pump and since filled ,bored and honed has never been fired!! Fresh and ready to go.
Complete short block with TRW pistons small dome were thinking around 14-1 with good gm rods and steel crank all completely balanced with fresh bearings and rings .. The lifters are key way’ed into the block and are solid roller with a lunati solid roller cam .. The cam part number is etched in the end and I haven’t had a chance to call on specs but previous owner said it was a nitrous cam and the motor could hold 500-600 shot .. The block has been drilled for half inch head studs .. Complete short block also comes with timing set and double roller chain and adjustable lower gear installed on crank ..

$2000 Firm

HEADS:

I also have a set of Aftermarket Iron GM LS6 Heads, casting number 3994026. Heads were given a complete port job from Valley Head Service. The y have been stamped by Valley Head Service. Fresh valve job and port work .. I also have matching pushrods for the cam and lifters and these heads .. If bought together the heads are stock 7/16 head studs. These are cast iron aftermarket Chevy heads not a stock casting number .. There are bare casting of these heads on eBay selling for $1600-2000.

$1000 firm

I will make a deal if all is bought together and throw in a BBC oil Pan and Meizer Electric Water pump.

No parts will be sold seperately as of now.

PayPal, Cash, Credit Card. Shipping is available via Truck Freight to your dock or nearest terminal.

Feel free to call me with Questions 270-303-0531

Josh

Pics:

Heads:

Quick Reply: 482ci BBC and GM BBC Heads