Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Trans Am rear spoiler 93-02

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 10:12 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Trans Am rear spoiler 93-02

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price: $130
Part Fits: 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): LA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6, LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

Removed from a 2002 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Navy Blue Metallic in 2002 with less than 5,000 miles on car. It was wrapped up in heavy towels and stored in a box. Paint finish is factory and is still great since Zaino was used to polish the car it was removed from since it was new. The spoiler could be used immediately on a Navy Blue Metallic Trans Am. Third brake light is not included. The only flaw I've found is the very edge where spolier meets glass has a paint chip that needs to be touched up. It is on the underside and would be hard to see once installed. I wouldn't hesitate to put this on a same colored Trans Am. Its should fit Pontiac Trans Am coupes from 1993-2002. This spoiler is used but looks new. Sorry pics dont do it justice, its hard to photo.

Shipping will be an exact charge. I have it boxed. I can go to the buyers choice for pricing. Im in the New Orleans area.
Attached Thumbnails Trans Am rear spoiler 93-02-ta-spoiler2.jpg   Trans Am rear spoiler 93-02-ta-spolier.jpg  

Quick Reply: Trans Am rear spoiler 93-02