Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

silver berger panel..93-02 camaro

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 08:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price: $85
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro
Location (State): IL
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

Originally Posted by Cobra R
Look at all the Berger panels on this car

This post ends the thread. And for my vote, the panel should be black if it's to be called a Berger panel. Lastly, flat black/satin panels on a black car are badass. Sure it's not as noticeable at a distance, but the appreciation is in the details; it's a very nice, subtle touch.

Good luck with sale!
Old 07-14-2010, 09:10 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NightWindDriftr

This post ends the thread. And for my vote, the panel should be black if it's to be called a Berger panel. Lastly, flat black/satin panels on a black car are badass. Sure it's not as noticeable at a distance, but the appreciation is in the details; it's a very nice, subtle touch.

Good luck with sale!
everyone has their opinion,, i think a flat black panel on a b;ack car looks like someone missed a spot with the clear..
Old 07-14-2010, 09:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by slowss02
everyone has their opinion,, i think a flat black panel on a b;ack car looks like someone missed a spot with the clear..
Originally Posted by SIC LSX
LMAO only reason i said anything i because its false advertising. BTW a satin or flat black berger panel would look way better then a silver tail filler/panel on a black car That would look like ***

how is it false advertising,, unless its original then whoever posts berger panel is false advertising.. as far as satin black panel on a black car looks like ****,, just like a black wheels.. let me guess you like black wheels that look like spare wheels on a car right?
Old 07-14-2010, 10:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A berger panel is a mod you do to a stock taill filler/tail panel to make it look like the ones on the berger camaro. Why is that so hard for you to understand? Go to body any parts department and ask for a berger panel and she what they say. they wont find it and will look at u like your dumb. As far as black wheels they have to be done right. like these drag wheels

Old 07-14-2010, 11:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont care what you call it,How much shipped to 48089?I have a black camaro,and want a silver "Berger Panel",or "Tail Panel"
Old 07-19-2010, 04:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by my1994z28
I dont care what you call it,How much shipped to 48089?I have a black camaro,and want a silver "Berger Panel",or "Tail Panel"
95 shipped.. let me know..
Old 07-19-2010, 04:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SIC LSX
A berger panel is a mod you do to a stock taill filler/tail panel to make it look like the ones on the berger camaro. Why is that so hard for you to understand? Go to body any parts department and ask for a berger panel and she what they say. they wont find it and will look at u like your dumb. As far as black wheels they have to be done right. like these drag wheels

and like i said the ones on the right look like spare tires.. no matter what u say you wont convince me that they look good, i hate the black wheel look,, its almost as bad a putting 24s on a camaro.. as far as tail panel , yes its not a filler panel but a tail panel..

Quick Reply: silver berger panel..93-02 camaro