Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

17x8 and 18x9 Bonspeed Lagunas, Falken Tires.

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2010, 08:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 17x8 and 18x9 Bonspeed Lagunas, Falken Tires.

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $1400
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): MI
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

The wheels are fresh powdercoat, it is a charcoal color. Personally think they would look GREAT on just about any color, if you like the colored wheel option.

My dad bought them a while back for his 1965 cutlass project, and never ended up using them. They were initially the blue and polished look, but this looked better for this application. My little brother has been using them for a bit.

Clearly, they are 5x4.75 bolt pattern, backspace is not 100% certain but they were cut to go inside the wheel wells of his cutlass, as it's bagged on A.R.T. stuff.

The tires are falkens, 235/50/17 on the fronts and 255/45/18 on the rears. As you can see, the treads are different, we had to get new tires and they weren't available or no longer made, I don't know. They probably have a total of 300 miles on them, he only drives to school, and we live a mile away. Minty mint condition, no curbs, no uneven wear on the tires, the powdercoat is in GREAT shape, we know a guy that does great work locally.

I only checked what I checked for fitment because that is all I had them on. I can get actual specs on backspacing and such but I had the same backspace wheels installed on my 2001 Trans Am with no issues.
Attached Thumbnails 17x8 and 18x9 Bonspeed Lagunas, Falken Tires.-dsc01462-1.jpg   17x8 and 18x9 Bonspeed Lagunas, Falken Tires.-dsc01460-1.jpg  
Old 08-13-2010, 09:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

zero interested?

Quick Reply: 17x8 and 18x9 Bonspeed Lagunas, Falken Tires.