Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Daft Innovations LSx Long Tube Headers for S13 240SX

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2010 | 04:05 PM
On The Tree

Default Daft Innovations LSx Long Tube Headers for S13 240SX

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price: $375
Location (State): NJ
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

SOLD SOLD SOLD

ITEM: Daft Innovations LSx Long Tube Headers for S13 240SX
PRICE: $375
SHIPPING: I prefer pickup, but will ship for $35 extra.

DESCRIPTION: These are the headers I used in my car last year. They have 1 3/4-inch primaries merging into 3-inch collectors. The material is mild steel, and they are MIG-welded. The reason I am selling is because I built my own headers with 1 7/8-inch primaries and have modified the floor of my car to be able to raise the headers much further above the ground. Functionally, these Daft headers are fine. I used them on my car all of last year with no issues.

The headers are in pretty good shape except for a few dents. The driver-side #2 and #4 primaries are slightly dented (see pictures) to clear the steering shaft. The headers came to me from Daft not clearing the steering shaft, so I dented them slightly to make them work. Also, the #4 primary on the passenger-side has a small dent to clear the starter hump on the T56 bellhousing (see pictures). The clearance in that spot was minimal when I received the headers from Daft. The flanges are slightly bowed but there are no exhaust leaks when they are bolted to the heads.

Other than that, there was some rust on the headers from use last year. I have since sanded/wire brushed the headers and recoated with VHT flat black header paint. They look fine but have some rough spots in places where there was rust. Overall, this would be great for someone looking for an affordable set of headers for an S13 LSx swap. These are not show-quality pieces, however.

The retail price for these headers is $640 uncoated. For more info, here is the Daft product page: http://www.helladaftproducts.com/240...lsxheaders.htm

PICTURES:

Here you can see the small dents on the driver-side header to clear the steering shaft.

Here you can see the dent on the passenger-side header to clear the starter hump.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
NAME: Miro
EMAIL: mirovc@gmail.com
PAYMENT OPTIONS: PayPal or cash.

Last edited by miro; 08-03-2010 at 02:45 PM. Reason: SOLD

Quick Reply: Daft Innovations LSx Long Tube Headers for S13 240SX