Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

WTT: Glastek 4 inch Cowl w/LS1 Intake setep for SS hood/lt1 intake

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 01:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WTT: Glastek 4 inch Cowl w/LS1 Intake setep for SS hood/lt1 intake

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price: $500
Part Fits: 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): IL
Item Condition: Brand New
Engine: LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

I have everything here needed to do the complete ls1 lid/ls1 base swap plus the Glastek cowl hood painted black. Im looking to trade for a SS hood since the car is being given to my wife and she cant see over the cowl. Im also asking for a LT1 intake too (stock or aftermarket) since I dont have a spare laying around.

The LS1 lid swap comes with a SLP lid, K&N filter, LS1 base trimmed to fit and look stock, and ls1 bellow.

The hood was just repainted with PPG black and PPG clear. Has been wetsanded and buffed. Looks perfect! Underside has been notched for the LS1 setup and when everything is bolted down, looks 100% factory installed.

If someone is interested in this but doesnt have the SS hood, just pay me what a SS hood goes for (Id have to look it up and edit this later) and give me their LT1 air intake that will work too.

My cell is 815-219-3353. Located in Chicagos NW burbs. Local trades perferred since the hood is painted and fiberglass. More pics can be seen in my sig link starting on page 4.
Attached Thumbnails WTT: Glastek 4 inch Cowl w/LS1 Intake setep for SS hood/lt1 intake-painted1.jpg  
Old 08-07-2010, 11:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Bump. Pickup some ponies swapping to the ls1 lid setup!
Old 08-09-2010, 08:16 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn, wish you were closer, im picking up a camaro this weekend in Ohio with an SS hood and SS ram-air airbox and don't really LOVE either of those things haha
Old 08-10-2010, 09:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah, id ship it too you but I dont know how to guantee the hood wouldnt get damaged.

Bump!
Old 08-11-2010, 12:42 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well if you're in the neighborhood of Cincinnati or Cleveland or anywhere in between on saturday I'll have the car on a trailer and a truck to put your hood in and we can swap haha, by the looks of google maps you are a ways away from there but hey you never know, free bump for you anyways
Old 08-11-2010, 08:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BlueB4C
well if you're in the neighborhood of Cincinnati or Cleveland or anywhere in between on saturday I'll have the car on a trailer and a truck to put your hood in and we can swap haha, by the looks of google maps you are a ways away from there but hey you never know, free bump for you anyways
Yeah, I would be up for a road trip this weekend too, but just my luck my sister is visiting me. If you are ever out this way or can figure out an easy way to ship the hoods, let me know.