Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

FS Labonte W/M Injection Kit *NEW*

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 09:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS Labonte W/M Injection Kit *NEW*

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $280
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird, Front wheel drive vehicles
Location (State): PA
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Up for sale is a Labonte Motorsports Water/Methanol Injection kit. This kit is BRAND NEW. Only opened to take pictures with name, since taking pictures of a sealed box probably wouldn't fly. I bought this for a friend who had no money at the time, he still has no money and can't pay for the kit, so I am selling it to try and get some funds back. This is the ISG-10 - Stage I - Boost Activated kit.

http://www.labontemotorsports.com/st...w/ISG-10B.html

If anyone was into the meth game, then you should know that Labonte was one of the early players in the game. They were the developers of the controllers for Snow Performance and was the one who actually trained their staff I believe.

Here are some features of the kit:

ISG-10 - Stage I - Boost Activated

Description:
The ISG-10 from Labonte Motorsports provides a cost effective way to lower intake air temperature and increase fuel octane through alcohol injection. Designed for gasoline engines, the ISG-10 allows for higher boost levels or increased engine timing on pump gas. System activation provided by adjustable boost pressure switch.

Features:
• Methanol safe 250psi Pump
• 3qt Fluid Tank
• Includes FCS-10 Flow Control Solenoid
• High Atomization Injection Nozzles
• 15 feet high pressure hose
• Complete Install Instructions
• Easy Installation and Setup
• 1 Year Warranty

This kit comes with:
ISG-10 Meth Kit with M3 Nozzle
3 quart Fluid Tank
Low level fluid indicator
Weldable bung for metal intakes/intercoolers

This kit is one of the best. It has a 250 psi self priming pump/internally bypassed. It is just like the AEM pump, but capable of running at 250 psi. Here is a description of the pump:

Description:
Higher pressure leads to better atomization and faster air charge cooling from a methanol injection system, and this pump delivers. Capable of feeding multiple injection nozzles at 250psi, the DDP-5800 will out perform any methanol injection pump on the market. The internal bypass design results in superior flow at higher pressures then pumps using an external cut off switch. With the built in quick connect fittings, you are insured a reliable leak free install.

Features:
• Same mounting hole pattern as existing 150psi pumps for easy upgrade.
• Adjustable peek pressure from 150 to 250psi. (Factory set to 200psi)
• Self Priming, can run dry without damage.
• Compatible with Methanol or Ethanol.

Not only that, this kit comes with a meth solenoid, where as most kits either come with a check valve or nothing at all. This helps prevent puddling and is instantaneous on/off operation, or if you have a way to set this as progressive, now you have a progressive meth kit.

This is one of the best kits you can buy. Total, this would cost $320.95 shipped. I will sell this for $280 shipped or $270 picked up. Remember, this is a BRAND NEW kit. Let me know if you guys have any questions. Contact me through PM.

I posted it on sale on my350z also, thats why it says it on the paper.

Old 08-15-2010, 07:27 PM
On The Tree

Bumpy bump bump. Somebody buy me!
Old 08-18-2010, 09:23 PM
On The Tree

Will be in jersey/perth amboy area on thursday/friday if anyone is interested, we can meet up! If you want it, it will be $260 thursday and friday!

Quick Reply: FS Labonte W/M Injection Kit *NEW*