Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

A&A Vortech V3 T-trim kit and Ragin' Racin' blower cam

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2010, 08:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A&A Vortech V3 T-trim kit and Ragin' Racin' blower cam

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $0
Part Fits: Corvette
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I'm selling the A&A superchargers Vortech V3 T-trim($350 upgrade)self-contained(No oil lines to run)kit from my 2008 Z06. This will also fit on a LS2 Vette with just a couple small parts. This kit was new enough to include the "ram air" intercooler but it does have the smaller "dongle". Also the 4" pulley which makes 6psi. This kit has ~1500 miles on it. I'm also selling my Ragin Racin blower camshaft. It is their smaller one that they sell for a LS7 and it drove like stock yet made power the entire powerband to 7000rpms. Cam specs are 224/248 601/631 117+4

The A&A kit will include a modified intercooler discharge pipe. It was 2 pieces from the IC to the MAF and I had those welded together and at the same time had a Tial 50mm BOV installed on the pipe.

Excluded from the kit: Dewitt radiator, high flow fuel injectors and crank pin kit.

$4100 for the kit and camshaft

NEW PRICE for the kit only ** $3500 ** This is the same price A&A had for a used kit with a smaller headunit, older & not as efficient intercooler, and a smaller cheaper by-pass valve!

Cam only.... $250

Old 08-30-2010, 08:56 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pm on cam