Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

AutoTap EFI Live Professional v6.0 with Laptop, AC Adapter & Car Charger

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 02:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Smile AutoTap EFI Live Professional v6.0 with Laptop, AC Adapter & Car Charger

Category: Audio/Video/Electronics
Price: $100
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): MI
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

FREE SHIPPING.

This is the complete AutoTap EFI Live PROFESSIONAL v5.0/6.0, and there may be newer software. Comes with the AT1 cable and code for installation. The CD that shipped with the package was defective, so i have another CD in there to install it or u can download it. THIS IS NOT FLASHSCAN!!! BUT U CAN USE THE SERIAL # AND CODE FROM THIS TO GET A LARGE DISCOUNT OFF FLASHSCAN OR HP TUNERS. This being said, u can temporarily change fuel and timing curves, and various other things, but as soon as u disconnect the laptop, it reverts back to normal. You can log data from any sensor in the car and go back to review it, it has a virtual dashboard and is totally customizable. You can clear trouble codes and scan the vehicle. Pretty much everything u can think of this will do, but reprogram permanently. Even worked on my friends 96 TA LT1 car. Comes with a laptop i used for it, lil IBM Thinkpad 240 (celeron 365 mhz, 128 mb, 6 gig hd), its a mini laptop before the days of netbooks, but is about the same size. has only an external floppy not in the pic (cable connects it) but can use ecternal drives or flash drives. I installed XP pro using the floppy install disk and an external dvd drive (internal drive w converter cable to usb). it works great for what u ned it to. comes also with a ac adapter and car adapter so u cn do stuff while at the track or not in the garage. comes with another longer 15 cable if u have a desktop in the garage u want to connect to. This is a serial cable connector, but u can get an USB converter if necessary. Will ship in continental US for free..reply or email sparkinson@mail.walshcollege.edu.
Attached Thumbnails AutoTap EFI Live Professional v6.0 with Laptop, AC Adapter & Car Charger-autotap-1.jpg   AutoTap EFI Live Professional v6.0 with Laptop, AC Adapter & Car Charger-autotap-2.jpg   AutoTap EFI Live Professional v6.0 with Laptop, AC Adapter & Car Charger-autotap-3.jpg   AutoTap EFI Live Professional v6.0 with Laptop, AC Adapter & Car Charger-autotap-4.jpg  

Last edited by AsianIce25; 10-04-2010 at 09:41 PM. Reason: price
Old 09-22-2010, 10:46 AM
TECH Apprentice

Lowered the price to 145 shipped in the cont. Us.
Old 09-23-2010, 05:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

someone make me an offer...
Old 10-04-2010, 09:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

OK, so i guess I'm way too high on this or something, kinda blows cause i paid 339 for this back when. So, im going to lower the price to $100 shipped. I saw the efilive alone go for over 75 on ebay, so i guess this is fair, u get a free laptop out of it, although it is a slow one.

Quick Reply: AutoTap EFI Live Professional v6.0 with Laptop, AC Adapter & Car Charger