Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

CCW Classic 3-Piece Wheels & tires -(2)17x9.5 (0 off) & (2)17x10.5 (-12 off), 4x114.3

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 12:04 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CCW Classic 3-Piece Wheels & tires -(2)17x9.5 (0 off) & (2)17x10.5 (-12 off), 4x114.3

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $3500
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

Sorry the title is a tricky one, trying to follow the rules with posting size, width, offset, lug spacing, type of wheels, etc all in the title that has limited space wasn't an easy task.

Up for sale is my set of (4) brand new CCW Classic Custom 3-piece wheels with ARP hardware, center caps and (4) brand new tires already mounted/balanced on them.

I've decided to go a different route with the wheels on my car as the body shape is going to change drastically. I had these mounted on my purpose built 500+ whp 1975 Datsun 280z Turbo car for mock up purposes. These fit great under the Wide ZG Flares for the Z cars, that I also make.

Package price for it all is $3,500 OBO and a killer price. I will not part them out, so don't ask... sold as a set of (4) custom wheels with (4) tires. Car pictured is not included.

PRICE: $3,500 OBO

I will consider shipping in the lower 48 US states, contact me for a quote.

***CONTACT ME BY:***
-Reply or PM
-Call/Text: (9 five 1) Five 3 Two - 7 Two 0 Seven
-AIM/Yahoo Messenger: s30zforce
-Email: s30zforce (at) yahoo . com

The wheels specs are as followed:
-Bolt Pattern: 4x114.3
-Weight: Fronts are approx 18 pounds (wheels only), Rears are approx 19 pounds (wheels only)
-Fronts: 17x9.5" (0 offset / 5.25" backspace & for the fan boys who must know - 3.5" lip) with 275/40/ZR17 - BFGoodrich g-force T/A KD (extreme performance tires) (11" of total track width each)
-Rears: 17x10.5" (-12 offset / 5.27" backspace & for the fan boys who must know - 4.5" lip) with 315/35/ZR17 - BFGoodrich g-force T/A KD (extreme performance tires) (12.5" of total track width each)

Wheels and tires are all BRAND NEW, never used, never driven on.

The centers were powder coated satin black, the lips satin red and I also had the inside lips blasted and clear coated for easy clean up. They also come with satin black center caps.

Value on these wheels alone from CCW is $2,400/set plus shipping (Complete Custom Wheel - Wheel Profiles)
Value on the tires are around $1,600 for all 4 unmounted.
Value on the custom powder coating is $500.
For a total package value of $4,800 mounted & balanced.

I can tell you about fitment on 1970-1978 Datsun Z cars, anything else, you're on your own with figuring out.

CLICK PICS TO ENLARGE:

Quick Reply: CCW Classic 3-Piece Wheels & tires -(2)17x9.5 (0 off) & (2)17x10.5 (-12 off), 4x114.3