Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

TX Speed LS7's 285cc 415CFM & Mast/PI 2 piece CNC'd Manifold.

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 12:15 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default TX Speed LS7's 285cc 415CFM & Mast/PI 2 piece CNC'd Manifold.

Category: Audio/Video/Electronics
Price: $0
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): KS
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I am listing some parts that are going to be for sale AFTER the shootout. I just purchased these to use until my other setup gets finished. They will be used at the shootout and can be taken off at the track and you can take them or I can ship them.

Texas Speed & Performance 285cc LS7 Heads. These flow 415cfm and have
60cc chambers. They have hollow stem 2.25 Valves and PRC 700 lift springs. Texas Speed sells these for $2869 for the pair plus shipping.

Cary @ Performance Induction / Mast Motorsports 2 piece LS7 cnc'd manifold. This is manifold has been hand finished by Cary and retails around $2100. If you are looking at this post then you know how this intake performs.

These parts once again will only be used at the ShootOut where you can watch how they perform. They will be like new and I am willing to pull them off after we get done at the shootout and you can take them home.

All together this combo sells for $5000, I am will to discount them $600 for the use of them at the shootout. $4400 and I am open to reasonable offers.
Attached Thumbnails TX Speed LS7's 285cc 415CFM & Mast/PI 2 piece CNC'd Manifold.-sany0009.jpg