Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

80mm BBK TB P&P and Weiand Lingenfelter Intake

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2010, 01:51 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Bull#@%$

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $500
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO
Location (State): WI
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

What happend to contacting me Friday. I will call you for as it takes to get a response. Let me breakdown a time line for you..
November 6th Paypal Sent For $450
November 11th
Had a chance to pull the intake yet? Thanks
Joel

not yet, our secretary quit monday and my sales manager is on vacation so i've been at the office every night helping the owner. this weekend i'll get to it
November 18th
Any update? Was thinking you would pull it off this weekend! Any luck? Thanks

Joel

i took today off and pulled it out, i'll get it boxed up and send it out

After this I waited and waited. Sent a few nice pm's

November 20th
any tracking numbers?

no reply

November 22nd
did you get the intake sent out?

no reply

November 23rd
Looking for a little communication. I get worried when I send money and dont get a response. I know that you've been on the forum and seen my messages. A little reply with "I'm still working on shipping" or "havent pulled it yet" would be fine but just let me know. Thanks man. Not trying to beat you up just need an update.

no reply

Durring this time you had been online numerous times. I started to belive that I was taken. Yes I became pissed because after many atempts to contact you with no result I decided to "blow up" your cell phone. Guess what this obviously got a response from you. I don't belive that the part will be here monday. From your last pm today

i got home yesterday morning (friday) and found the box on my front porch, i guess ups had a problem with the way i taped the box(bull$%@#). so i went to the us post office and mailed it out of there (this cost me an extra $70.00 so i dont want to hear any bitching because this has made me lose money on this deal). i get home last night after work and after the week ive had i went strait to bed. woke up this morning and had to leave right away and forgot my phone.
it is scheduled to be delivered on monday.

Lets see a 30 pound intake going USPS from Wisconsin to California over the weekend.. I dont know but I'm calling bull%$#@. Hopefully I eat my words monday! We will see.
Old 03-21-2011, 09:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well ?? Did it show up ?? I looked at his trader rating ,,, no neg-

Quick Reply: 80mm BBK TB P&P and Weiand Lingenfelter Intake