Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

FS: custom twin t04B turbo kit, requires fabrication

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 01:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Default FS: custom twin t04B turbo kit, requires fabrication

Category: Accessories
Price: $1800
Location (State): TN
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

What I have are most of the parts necessary to fabricate a twin turbo setup (front high mount or possibly low mount) minus intercooler piping/couplers and blowoff valve, and 10an hose and hose ends. There would be plenty of pipe cutting and welding needed, though, which is why I have not gotten around to getting this done on my truck.

-twin garrett turbos, brand new. t4 sized, I belive t04b. .60 ar compressor, .58 ar turbine housing undivided, 3" inlet on the intake, 3" outlet on exhaust, perfect for midrange response. I paid $750 shipped for the pair plus I had to change the turbine housings (they came with larger 1.15s) for over 325 more.

-t4 flanges and gaskets for the turbine inlets.

-3" vband clamps and downpipe flanges for the turbos.

-3" mandrel bends (45s, 90s, etc.) to make downpipes out of. I've bought a few extra since these pics were taken...about $20-40 worth, I think 2-4 more 45 bends.

-2 steel weld bungs for o2 sensors and another one with a metal plug for an optional wideband.

-2.5" mandrel bends (45, 90s, etc.) to make manifold ---> turbo adaptor pipes from (I planned to flip stock manifolds). I've bought some more of these since the pics were taken, I think some 180s and 45s, that will be included.

-SS flanges to fit the stock truck manifolds (cost me $100 from SSworks).

-front mount intercooler wide and short to work well with my denali lower valance.

-twin turbonetics external wastegates (same as Tial 38mm). Both are ceramic coated, one is new, one is lightly used. Both come with inlet and outlet flanges and gaskets, and a set of extra springs. I have about $350 in these, new plus the ceramic coating they would run over $600.

-1.5" stainless pipe for the wastegate dump tubes, I planned to route them back into the downpipe to keep from being so loud but you can also leave them open to atmosphere.

-SS oil supply line from the engine (4an, if I recall), tee, dual lines to 90* fittings, inlet flanges for the turbos with gaskets and bolts, outlet flanges for the turbos with gaskets and bolts to 10an, 10an to 1/2" fittings for other end of the drain, and aluminum 1/2" weld bungs for the oilpan or valve covers.

-aftermarket stage 8 locking header bolts.

-spare set of valve covers (I was going to try to route my oil drains here instead of the oilpan).

-dual 3" electric exhaust cutouts with switches etc. Both used, both have been tested by me, pipes will need cut and welded as appropriate to the new downpipes. These go for around $2 or 300 each new, I think I have about 300 in the pair.

I have about $3000 in these parts alone, at least $500 of that is new flanges/lines/fittings/gaskets, and am open to offers with that in mind. I dont really know where to price this since all I see being sold are complete bolt on single kits, so I will go with $1500 picked up or $1600 shipped in the 48 US until the first of the year (shipping easily being $100-150 of that). IF you look at the cost of new turbochargers (legitimate garrett/etc. and not chinese ebay turbos) then you'll see that the turbos and wastegates alone are almost worth the price.

I have been selling parts online since 1999, I'm an ebay powerseller with positive feedback of about 1800, and am a verified paypal seller of over 1350 verified transactions so you can buy with confidence. I also encourage local pickup or inspection if anyone would like.

BTW the optional rx-7 oil cooler shown pictured is not available any more, but if you really want one then I can always get another, no big deal. Also the exhaust wrap and header gaskets pictured are no longer available.

Last edited by RotaryResurrection; 12-15-2010 at 02:24 PM.
Old 11-12-2010, 10:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Old 12-13-2010, 09:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Price drop to $1500 picked up or $1600 shipped until the end of the year.
Old 12-15-2010, 02:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Old 01-07-2011, 08:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Quick Reply: FS: custom twin t04B turbo kit, requires fabrication