Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

LT1 / LS1 ram air intake

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 03:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LT1 / LS1 ram air intake

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $125
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): FL
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6, LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

This is the air box set up for the Suncoast Creations ram air hood for 4th gen's. This is also the same size and filter as an LT1 set up, so could be used on either. all that is missing is the top piece of foam which seals bt box and top of hood, and could easily be made yourself with supplies from craft stores. I do have bolts to hold the box to the rad. support, and to hold the box together. i would like to sell as a whole, but if it comes to it i will part...

-the KN filter only has 10,000 miles on it, if that, and has been cleaned and i will re-oil it before shipping. $85 new... $60

-the air box lid / upper has been painted but is pealing, i can repaint for the buyer if they wish, lower has not been painted, has a hole for the IAT sensor. i also added some foam b/t box and filter for a better seal
... $50 for upper and lower

-the radiator support has also been painted and is in good shape, just a little dirty in pic. ... $25

OR... $125 for all of it. OBO. I am located in 33761 clearwater FL.

I did dyno 353 hp and 358 tq with this box with just longtubes and exhaust.

thanks for looking!
Attached Thumbnails LT1 / LS1 ram air intake-sam_0058.jpg   LT1 / LS1 ram air intake-sam_0059.jpg   LT1 / LS1 ram air intake-sam_0060.jpg   LT1 / LS1 ram air intake-sam_0061.jpg  

Last edited by rabbit320; 11-10-2010 at 03:56 PM.