Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

F.s- SSBC brake kit

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2010, 08:38 PM
TECH Resident

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Default F.s- SSBC brake kit

Category: Audio/Video/Electronics
Price: $1
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I have a SSBC front brake kit for 4th gen f-bodies that I am looking to sell. Here is a little info on them that I copied and pasted and I also have an attached pic of what they look like. I don't have pics of them on the car as I got the car and and removed them. They are a little dirty but I will clean them up, the rotors have no lip on them, they are in real good condition and the brakepads have about 50-60% life left. $400! Send me a text or call me. 817-353-9562 Thanks
This brake setup has evertyhing listed in the kit below and it is powder coated black.
This is the Extreme 4-Piston Disc Brake Kit that sells for $1,718.95 new.
Here is a link...
http://www.autoanything.com/brakes/7...0-001b2166becc

Info:
13" Rotors
17" minimum wheel size
All hardware included
Includes braided stainless flex lines
5x4.75 bolt pattern
Includes High Performance Pads
Includes Turbo Slotted Rotors with Xtra Life Plating
Bolts to factory spindles
Will not fit factory wheels
Features:
Upgrade your vehicle’s stopping force and image with the SSBC Force 10 Performance Brake Kit
Race-inspired design distributes powerful clamping energy for a high-performance bite
Custom-engineered to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
Perfect for performance vehicles, heavy rigs, and any auto with oversized custom wheels
Includes everything you need: calipers, rotors, pads, mounting brackets, splash shields, stainless steel hose, proportioning valve, grade-8 hardware and more (kit contents depend on model)
Choose from 1-, 2-, 3- or 4-piston Force 10 high-performance calipers (depends on model)
Force 10 Calipers are carved from billet aluminum for maximum strength and minimal unsprung weight
Stainless steel pistons resist corrosion and insulate brake fluid against fade-inducing heat
Pistons feature internal dust seals and/or external dust boots to protect hydraulic seals for a long, trouble free service life
Stainless steel grease caps and bleeder screws prevent rust and increase durability
Force 10 Calipers use standard off-the-shelf pads for easy pad replacement
Choose from an array of caliper colors (all colors not available for all vehicles)
Includes SSBC Turbo Slotted Rotors—vented and channeled to stay cool and prevent fade
Rotors boast Xtra Life Plating to block corrosion and unsightly rust
Includes a set of standard-sized performance brake pads—formulated for a firm bite, hushed use, low dust, and easy replacement
The motorsport-inspired look commands instant attention and respect on the road or track
Made with pride in the USA
Your SSBC Force 10 Performance Brake Kit is backed by a 1-year warranty
Description
Stop poor factory braking dead in its tracks with the SSBC Force 10 Performance Brake Kit. Horsepower and torque may make the drive exciting, but a set of performance brakes always gets the heart racing. SSBC upgrades your stoppers with colossal clamping strength, aggressive pedal bite, and head-turning style.
Attached Thumbnails F.s- SSBC brake kit-99309-md.jpg  

Last edited by dgcustomz; 11-16-2010 at 08:48 PM.
Old 11-16-2010, 09:36 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Text Sent. Sold if everything checks out and they are a high quality brake kit that works well for road race applications. How do they compare with the Stoptech?

Last edited by Tyler Wilson; 11-16-2010 at 09:42 PM.
Old 11-16-2010, 10:18 PM
TECH Resident

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Tyler Wilson
Text Sent. Sold if everything checks out and they are a high quality brake kit that works well for road race applications. How do they compare with the Stoptech?
Sold!! Thanks bud!